SCF Game 1 | Predators vs. Penguins | 8:00 ET | CBC, NBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

useless

Feb 2, 2011
The mainboard is losing it's god damn mind :laugh:

Even the most tempered admin I've ever seen in getinhere or whatever his name is, is furious.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Did you see that replay? Sid was already smiling before it was a goal...almost like he KNEW it would be a goal. Rigged. #SidneyCrospiracy

Well he knows he's got the right people in his back pocket. After having a bit if a resurgence last year, he's starting be seen as the bad guy again after the tomfoolery he's pulled this year.

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
It was all Predators to start. They came out as the better team and had all the momentum. The goal was a good goal. The challenge was BS and there's no way you'll even convince me that the review was CONCLUSIVE. Take 5 minutes reviewing, kill all Preds momentum, take the goal back, call the weak double penalty. Hand Pittsburgh the game. In 30 years of watching, hockey has never felt this cheap and degraded. Disgusting.
Yep.

Maliks PlusMinus

May 28, 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
The call on Jarnkrok was garbage. The offside... well, I didn't think so, but maybe. I wouldn't have called interference on Crosby, (Ekholm had just played the puck) but I thought his elbow got him and expected a penalty.
Hope they can recover in the next two periods. They were by far the better team for the first 10 minutes.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the minor sport of hockey

We have the product, we have the sport...we can't do it right...ever

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
As a pretty neutral fan, this has been hard to watch. Pretty much everything that could go against the Predators has gone against them.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Actually, Hornqvist got slashed on his bad foot.

When the entire ****ing world sees thing one way...and the fan of the team can't see it...you're the one who needs to stop and think about it

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
As soon as Forsberg catches the puck, he has possession. At that point, it doesn't matter if the puck goes in before him or not... He could skate into the zone backwards if he wanted to.

That is 100% the wrong call, and I cannot believe they overturned the goal based on that. There's absolutely no way to tell if his right skate is still on the ice at the point he catches the pass. Which is all that matters in this situation.

precisely!

what a joke!

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yes but his skate isn't on the blue line and his other skate is in the zone. It's a dumb rule but its offside. It has been like this the whole time and now people suddenly think it's not offside anymore? Everyone agrees that the rule is stupid but it's not like they made a mistake

There is absolutely no way you can tell his skate is off the ice at the instant that he catches the puck... None. I would love to see a replay that proves otherwise. If it isn't CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE, the call on the ice stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad