BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 1 8:24 PM - St. Louis @ BRUINS - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, NHL Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Bruins dominated that period. St Louis had one single scoring chance and a couple screened point shots. The Bruins had 5-6 top quality chances. Tidy up the breakout and bury the chances and it's over.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Brad f***ed up on the first goal and was pretty awful on both PPs. He has to be better, losing puck battles, fighting pucks without pressure.

Reactions: EvilDead

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
They’ll be OK.

Need Krejci on the first PP though.

The way it’s been going PP1 is out there for about 1:30/1:40 of most of them.

He can’t be on the bench that long with the man advantage.

I agree but pp reason they made Cup with Rask so hard to say anything for me bout it.

Reactions: sarge88

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Start the second unit. Johansson coyle Krejci Cmac Grz have been superior. 63/88 way too selfish up the zone, Bergy pretty telegraphed with plays. Come on bruce
So you wanna drop Chara on the third pairing. I’m not saying I agree or disagree but that’s your plan. Right?

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
How are people so confident right now??

Marchand looks like he's in pain and not playing well. Blues look sharper. Bruins need to make serious adjustments next period.
because they had 11 days off between games. expected to see some sloppy play in the 1st and to be honest I think we had way more chances and a post. they got one goal on a puck that bounced all over the zone.

to me that is a good thing because I expect us to get better and I am not sure I expect the Blues to get any better. They needed to come out and take advantage of the long layoff the Bruins had and they really didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad