BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 1 8:24 PM - St. Louis @ BRUINS - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, NHL Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2.jpg

We Want the Cup!

The Un4casted Storm

May 14, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
WE'VE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR DAYS! START THE DAMN GAME BEFORE I PISS MYSELF!

robert-baratheon-970x545.jpg

Seriously though, it feels like it's been two months since I've last seen Bruins hockey. Predicting a long, grinding, physical series - hopefully the long rest proves an advantage. The B's need to get through this first period and get their legs under them sooner rather than later. Bruins in 7. Let's f***ing goooooooo!!!

Reactions: Nose Face Killah

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
Thanks @Alicat and @Fenway for the GDT! Had a fantastic Memorial Day here in sunny Old Lyme with the family to celebrate my Mom’s 79th birthday. And to think, I get to finish that off with a freaking Stanley Cup Finals game?!?! We got this!!!! GO BRUINS!!!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
All they can talk about in the pre game is how Marchand is a talker, irritating pest....

Barely talk about his skill...throw a jab in about how Sharp beat them in 2013 (They've done that a few times now)....

It really does feel like they kinda want St. Louis to win this. Might just be me
Nope they do

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
WE'VE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR DAYS! START THE DAMN GAME BEFORE I PISS MYSELF!

robert-baratheon-970x545.jpg

Seriously though, it feels like it's been two months since I've last seen Bruins hockey. Predicting a long, grinding, physical series - hopefully the long rest proves an advantage. The B's need to get through this first period and get their legs under them sooner rather than later. Bruins in 7. Let's ****ing goooooooo!!!

GO FIND THE SERIES STRETCHER NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad