SCF G5: Tampa Bay @ Colorado - COL Leads 3-1 - 8pm (ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Cooper whined and got what he wanted
I do
That's why I picked Avs in 6. Colorado is a clearly superior team but you need to factor in the refs.
I think you're right, it's going to be the Avs in six. That said, it's weird the Avs need every call to go their way in order to win. They should be good enough to get over the odd poor call. Both clubs have reasons to complain about the reffing.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
You really think the Compher penalty was the right call? Why didn't they call a penalty on Sergachev when he clearly slashed Makar on a clean breakaway? That would've made it 5 on 3. He CLEARLY slashed Makar.

Don’t talk to me about penalties on Makar to make it a 5 on 3 :laugh:

NoSoup4U

Sep 22, 2020
I dont get the avs anger at the refs when multiple trips in the 3rd could of gone on them or the interference hit on palat i think? without the puck
Well, if you only understood context. The refs put the whistles away in the third, both teams got away with stuff, but what about the first 2 periods? watch them again and you will see there was two different games officiated tonight, end of story. League gets that extra bank now$$$$$$

• Haha
Reactions: Sentinel

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Did somebody say "normal food"?

Gump Worsley Taking a Smoke Break : r/hockey
Love Gump. Precious.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
That must suck to pay $2k+ for a ticket expecting to see a cup raise and then Palat happens..
This is why I would never pay that kind of money. Especially for a Game 5.

Seeing the Stanley Cup raised live in the arena would be a great experience.

But a $2000+ experience? Sitting in the nosebleed sections?

It doesn't seem worth it.

BackLightningBack

May 12, 2022
Regulation goals given up
* 3 goals = Game 1
* 2 goals = Game 3
* 2 goals = Game 4
* 2 goals = Game 5

If Lightning can keep above up, they can pull off the impossible. They have to sink chances and win special teams.

Go Lightning!! ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area

You’re likely right, but it is also possible to be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Who knows if your favorite team wins another cup in your lifetime..

Reactions: Devonator

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta

But if you are loaded to the t!ts with $$ and want to see the most amazing trophy in professional sport awarded and raised, it would be a fine way to spend $2000.

tabness

be a playa
Apr 4, 2014
I honestly hate both teams, but I finally realized that the Avalanche fan base may be the most obnoxious I've ever endured. And I've lived in Montreal and currently live in Vegas!

The usual Avs fans that post actually are super weirdly always cautious and worried about their team to the point of self deprecation lol

obviously after this game there is going to be whining about the refs and all that but like still nothing compared to some fanbases

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
I honestly hate both teams, but I finally realized that the Avalanche fan base may be the most obnoxious I've ever endured. And I've lived in Montreal and currently live in Vegas!
You should move to St. Louis. undeniably the most obnoxious fan base in every sport (even football and cricket where they don’t have a team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad