Saw something that enraged me

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Could this not have been saved for a 5 min SNL short when Bill Murray comes back to host? Would probably have been better.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
who plays the Sigourney Weaver flip reverse romantic interest?

36-chris-hemsworth1.jpg

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I honestly didn't find the trailer that horrible except that every line out of the black woman's mouth is stereotypical and idiotic.. Like you half expect her to say "Dy-no-mite!"

Last edited:

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
If I was possessed by an evil spirit, the first thing I would do is take off my pants. No evil spirit is gonna wanna control a guy with no pants.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
You been sucking back some of grampa's old cough medicine tonight?

Oh I get it...

You don't believe in ghosts, do you? Well son, I have two facts that will change your mind and make you a believer.

1. Scientists have never disproven ghosts.
2. Non-scientists have never disproven ghosts.

That's 100 percent of the population that cant disprove ghosts.

I have seen a ghost. It know it was a female because I saw its breasts and I kniow it was real because humans dont have the same body proportions AND I could see muscle flex in its upper thigh.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Oh I get it...

You don't believe in ghosts, do you? Well son, I have two facts that will change your mind and make you a believer.

1. Scientists have never disproven ghosts.
2. Non-scientists have never disproven ghosts.

That's 100 percent of the population that cant disprove ghosts.

I have seen a ghost. It know it was a female because I saw its breasts and I kniow it was real because humans dont have the same body proportions AND I could see muscle flex in its upper thigh.

My dad believes his house is haunted.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Interesting but seems way to long to wait for a new Ghostbusters movie, didn't the last 1 come out in the 80's?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I watched Keanu the other day. Funny movie.

What I found most infuriating though was the fact that theaters are playing more and more commercials now, before showing the trailers.

We went to see a 3pm show. After the lights dimmed (and after I dominated Timeplay :yo:), there were ten minutes of commercials. Ten minutes. Followed by ten minutes of trailers.

Why Cineplex can't just jump to the trailers, I'll never know. You'd think they make enough money from $10 popcorn and $5 beverages, they wouldn't need the ad revenue.

Goonzilla

Welcome to my house!
Feb 18, 2014
The rink ..too often
I watched Keanu the other day. Funny movie.

What I found most infuriating though was the fact that theaters are playing more and more commercials now, before showing the trailers.

We went to see a 3pm show. After the lights dimmed (and after I dominated Timeplay :yo:), there were ten minutes of commercials. Ten minutes. Followed by ten minutes of trailers.

Why Cineplex can't just jump to the trailers, I'll never know. You'd think they make enough money from $10 popcorn and $5 beverages, they wouldn't need the ad revenue.

They're really struggling these days, trying to find alternative revenue streams before they end up going the way of the video rental store; which would be a shame, because even with as much garbage as gets churned out, there are still some films which are great to see on a proper cinema screen. I didn't think the new Star Wars film was as good as most people, but I still made the trip to the cinema. Was always gonna be better there.

Chris Hagen*

They're really struggling these days, trying to find alternative revenue streams before they end up going the way of the video rental store; which would be a shame, because even with as much garbage as gets churned out, there are still some films which are great to see on a proper cinema screen. I didn't think the new Star Wars film was as good as most people, but I still made the trip to the cinema. Was always gonna be better there.
Box offices are breaking records left, right, and centre.

Cineplex traded at an all-time high TODAY.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

Goonzilla

Welcome to my house!
Feb 18, 2014
The rink ..too often
Box offices are breaking records left, right, and centre.

Cineplex traded at an all-time high TODAY.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

Alright then they're really screwing you badly..enjoy.

I know I generally avoid opening periods, when I venture along, often it's like a private screening because the place is nearly empty. On occasion it has been.

..and all those ticket revenues don't go to the cinema. That's why they have to try and make money elsewhere.

Cinemas have competition like never before for the entertainment dollar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad