Confirmed with Link: Saville signs 3 year ELC

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Interesting

How bad would things have to be for him to get an emergency call up anytime soon? I saw him play in person this year, big guy that covers a lot of the net but at least in that game was WAY too aggressive coming out of the crease and got burned by clever passes just like we saw with Fleury at times. His lateral movement was not too great, he'll definitely have a lot to work on with the coaches.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
How bad would things have to be for him to get an emergency call up anytime soon? I saw him play in person this year, big guy that covers a lot of the net but at least in that game was WAY too aggressive coming out of the crease and got burned by clever passes just like we saw with Fleury at times. His lateral movement was not too great, he'll definitely have a lot to work on with the coaches.

Henderson had an emergency goalie play the last game so it's not necessarily out of the realm of possibility.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
More evidence that VGK does drafting quite well. Now the hard part is getting the coaches and management to trust these guys enough to give them NHL time and then being patient about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad