OT: Save yourselves a few bucks this holiday season (DEALS THREAD)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I didn't know where else to post this, so I made a new OT thread, hopefully if the mods think this is worth it, we could post some local deals to help our fellow members save some $$$.

For Black Friday, Fido is having an insane deal on mobile plans for Quebec users:

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/mobile-plans?setProvince=QC

Check it out!

Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texting
6GB Data

60$ only.

Well that's great if you already have your own phone.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I didn't know where else to post this, so I made a new OT thread, hopefully if the mods think this is worth it, we could post some local deals to help our fellow members save some $$$.

For Black Friday, Fido is having an insane deal on mobile plans for Quebec users:

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/mobile-plans?setProvince=QC

Check it out!

Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texting
6GB Data

60$ only.

If anyone talks to Max Pacioretty, I'd like a autographed picture of their 2015 - 2016 Stanley Cup Championship team photo for this Christmas, don't care about the price!!!...:yo::yo::yo::sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If anyone talks to Max Pacioretty, I'd like a autographed picture of their 2015 - 2016 Stanley Cup Championship team photo for this Christmas, don't care about the price!!!...:yo::yo::yo::sarcasm:

Just spoke to him. He told me you'll need to purchase a Presti condo unit, first. :nod::nod::nod:

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
It's also "buy nothing day" to protest consumerism internationallyhttps://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/bnd

This is stupid.

I work for a living and I consider having a telephone with voice and data a necessity to complete my day to day activities.

Advising people to make purchases on days with increased sales is the exact opposite of spending money mindlessly. This is probably a more proactive approach to consumerism then protesting. Even worse, protesting an offer like this just means you're too dumb to save money and contribute to consumerism.

Whatever floats your boat.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
This is stupid.

I work for a living and I consider having a telephone with voice and data a necessity to complete my day to day activities.

Advising people to make purchases on days with increased sales is the exact opposite of spending money mindlessly. This is probably a more proactive approach to consumerism then protesting. Even worse, protesting an offer like this just means you're too dumb to save money and contribute to consumerism.

Whatever floats your boat.

Happy to see the coming holiday spirit is alive and kicking :laugh:

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0126HISOO?keywords=hd+598&qid=1448645659&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

hugggge deal on what I call the best bang for your buck audiophile graded open back headphones. You like to game on you're PC, watching movies on Netflix, listening to music. Get. That. Now.

Pros: Huge soundstage (you can pinpoint where everything comes from in videogames), super confy, probably my best movie listening experience ever.

Cons: They are open so people next to you will hear what you're playing. Again, they are open so they are far from being noise cancelling.

Edit: I just bought 2 pairs. 1 for me, 1 for my dad for xmas

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
For those who buy their music or know someone who buys their music off Itunes, Costco as the $100 Itunes card (4 x $25) for $80. Offer ends Sunday I believe.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0126HISOO?keywords=hd+598&qid=1448645659&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

hugggge deal on what I call the best bang for your buck audiophile graded open back headphones. You like to game on you're PC, watching movies on Netflix, listening to music. Get. That. Now.

Pros: Huge soundstage (you can pinpoint where everything comes from in videogames), super confy, probably my best movie listening experience ever.

Cons: They are open so people next to you will hear what you're playing. Again, they are open so they are far from being noise cancelling.

Bought these today. Makes my movie/music/gaming experience that much better.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
My cousin has a corpo plan with Rogers where she pays $50 for 10GB, and she has access to all NHL games !!!

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
- 100% Cashmere Sweater at the Bay for $80 bucks and you could get 15% extra if you purchase in store Saturday with HBC CC.
- the 2GB Fido/Koodo plan for $34 Quebec Only
- Amazon.ca has some limited time lighting deals worth checking out too

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC

I looked at this, great deal but just can't swing the money right now....but it did lead me to the Sennheiser earbuds which are 67% off (don't think it's a black Friday thing though) and I've needed a good pair of earbuds for a while now so thanks!

void

Jan 5, 2006

I'd totally buy these if I hadn't just bought the ATH M50x a few months ago. Excellent deal.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I looked at this, great deal but just can't swing the money right now....but it did lead me to the Sennheiser earbuds which are 67% off (don't think it's a black Friday thing though) and I've needed a good pair of earbuds for a while now so thanks!

That's amazing. Add the 5$ warranty too because in-ear earphones tend to have their cables loosen after usage, so you can get a new pair in 1 year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad