Save Yourself Some Bucks

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
For those of you who are drivers, and haven't yet applied for your auto insurance rebate, you can get this by applying for it. There are some qualifications: the main one being if the amount of personal driving you're doing, has been reduced, during this Covid-19 self isolation period. I'd venture to guess that your insurance provider hasn't notified you, since they don't have to give this unless you ask for it.
Here's the site that'll give you the info you'll need :
COVID-19: Car Insurance Rebates & Discounts - InsuranceHotline.com
If your cheque is in excess of $ 250.00, give a twenty to your local food bank, or support group looking after those less fortunate, during this time.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Curious if anyone actually saw a reduction in insurance rates? I called my insurance company, and yes I qualified, but because the "rating" on my car changed my rates were actually going up.

No accidents, clean record for 20+ years, and 1 car essentially sitting in the garage for 3 months and counting... needless to say I'm switching companies, saved me $40 /month

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Curious if anyone actually saw a reduction in insurance rates? I called my insurance company, and yes I qualified, but because the "rating" on my car changed my rates were actually going up.

No accidents, clean record for 20+ years, and 1 car essentially sitting in the garage for 3 months and counting... needless to say I'm switching companies, saved me $40 /month

No money saved.
I think they raised it actually.
Bunch of crooks

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Belair Direct automatically slashed my monthly bill from $65 to about 40. It was a nice surprise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad