GDT: SAUNAMEN @ trashbirds

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Has anyone on this board thought it would be a good idea to pay Jarvis and Guentzel?

Also @Sens1Canes2 buddy…pal…you know what needs to happen right?
We all know what happens if it doesn't

b3af9e21-5a5a-4e96-a7f4-2b0f1766ce66_text.gif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Commercial during the Action... @Blueline Bomber

I don’t know the situation this happened in today, but I do know the league has been absolutely terrible this year about telling the production crews when it’s going to TV timeout.

I’m not sure if it’s just a new group of officials in the penalty box, or the new rule about treating a non-threatened cover as an icing, or what, but it seems like every other game we get the OK to roll to break, then the players start to line up for the faceoff shortly after.

It’s why you’ll occasionally get those bouts of dead air between Mike and Tripp before a faceoff, because we’re supposed to roll to break at that time and were given the OK to do so, but the OK was given prematurely.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Regardless of what happens with the rangers game tomorrow we are likely to finish no worse then second in the league giving us home ice against everyone but the rangers. I highly doubt we lose to Columbus
Have to win to stay ahead of both Dallas and possibly Boston.

Reactions: Tryamw

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
just caught the highlights. we need to get Jarvis locked up for 8 years ASAP. price will only keep getting higher the longer we wait or if we bridge him. If he and Aho continue to play together, with or without JG, I see both being consistent 90+ points guys in time.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Give all the money we were considering giving Necas and give it to Jarvis instead.

The Necas camp might have less leverage this offseason because he's so hot-and-cold. It might be realistic now to keep both players long term and still have room for Guentzel, especially if they can lock Necas at a number under 6M/year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad