GDT: SAUNAMEN @ rags’ dusty shoeshine stand

zman77

Oct 1, 2015

Image of I guess I have a lot of things to ponder.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Hey hey what did I say. Wish us luck tomorrow canes fans I'm a Bruins fan.
Normally I'd be honorbound to wish you guys nothing but suffering, but the amount of bullshit Florida has gotten away with this series has been outrageous. Bennett punching Marchand out, then scoring the game tying goal after shoving Coyle into the goalie the next game was some nonsense.

beat they ass, and trim they claws, friend

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Normally I'd be honorbound to wish you guys nothing but suffering, but the amount of bullshit Florida has gotten away with this series has been outrageous. Bennett punching Marchand out, then scoring the game tying goal after shoving Coyle into the goalie the next game was some nonsense.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
I didn't say anything earlier because i didn't want the guys to feel too much pressure, but i really appreciate them coming through and giving me a win for my birthday.

I can't say it was the best they've ever played on my birthday - hard to beat the 8-2 complete beat down of montreal in 2002 - but hearing rag fans boo their team like that really did warm my cockles.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
I didn't say anything earlier because i didn't want the guys to feel tto much pressure, but i really appreciate them coming through and giving me a win for my birthday.

I can't say it was the best they've ever played on my birthday - hard to beat the 8-2 complete beat down of montreal in 2002 - but hearing rag fans boo their team like that really did warm my cockles.
Happy birthday!! It’s my daughters birthday too; really happy I don’t have to give her away now!

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario

Finish the job canes. You guys can do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad