GDT: SAUNAMEN @ rags’ dusty shoeshine stand

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
So, i know he's still snakebit af, but am i crazy to think kk has looked pretty good as a winger lately?

Given how he looked at wing in the past, it is a somewhat promising development.
On the main board thread about people stepping up i mentioned him and a Rags fan agreed.

I think he has been one of the most consistent players on the team. Obviously not a top scorer but certainly working hard, hitting, not turning the puck over.

He's been very good.

Would like to copy this on the Habs board and watch the world burn

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
You would think Rempe is a Panarin-level player the way Messier just broke that shift down.

I fully expect him to be named the Mark Messier Leadership Award winner tomorrow.
During that whole thing all i could think was, yeah he's doing basic grinder stuff and at no time during that shift were they a real threat. It was just weird. That's the best clip you could use to say he should definitely play? I saw kevin westgarth do that consistently, too.

Last edited:

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Anotha KILL
1715644953787.png

Reactions: hockeynjune

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
On the main board thread about people stepping up i mentioned him and a Rags fan agreed.

I think he has been one of the most consistent players on the team. Obviously not a top scorer but certainly working hard, hitting, not turning the puck over.

He's been very good.

Would like to copy this on the Habs board and watch the world burn
Well…..he does have zero pts in the playoffs. I don’t know how far you’d get with the argument.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad