GDT: Saturday, March 31st, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Season-wise. Should have been obvious when i posted that while the flames were leading.

It wasn't obvious whatsoever, considering that, based on what you were responding to, you were seemingly attributing said implosion to the actions of Lucic, who'd just been punching Mike Smith in the head.

Good try.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If Wild Bill can score more like that he can definitely grow to be a consistent 30g guy. Jesus Christ what a goal. Nicest goal in VGK's short history thus far.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
It wasn't obvious whatsoever, considering that, based on what you were responding to, you were seemingly attributing said implosion to the actions of Lucic, who'd just been punching Mike Smith in the head.
No, you were seemingly attributing the implosion on the score seeing as you responded as soon as the clock went to 0.
While I am at half fault for not fully explaining myself and can understand why youd believe what you do, lets leave it at that.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Now that the Pacific Division race is over, is San Jose still in good shape for home-ice in the 2-3 Pacific Division matchup?

Barring a collapse, it'll probably be some form of Sharks/Kings/Ducks in that matchup.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
I do, Jets didn't even need their big guns to score to win this game. I thought they pretty much dominated this game and played to the score protecting the lead in the 3rd. Which is not my preferred style, but it worked and they play heavy and solid in all zones.

They are a very good team whose big guns were kept in check all night (was Laine even playing?) by a team which tired playing the back end of a back to back (3 in 4 nights) and who were down a defenseman early.
The turning point was Sheifle's missed goaltender interference penalty. The Leafs had carried the play before that but we're obviously tired in the second half.
You can delude yourself if that helps you sleep.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
in many ways it's surprising the pacific was only settled today considering how far up vegas was earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad