GDT: Sat, 25 Oct 2014: Bruins @ Maple Leafs 7:00 PM CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
It actually is a big problem. Having intimidation and muscle sitting on the bench, playing 3 minutes a game, is far better than having our current USELESS-AT-EVERYTHING line sitting on the bench playing 3 minutes. This is still a man's game, as you can tell by who is dominating tonight, regardless if many of you hate exciting physical hard play.

3 mins a night from goon enforcers who can't keep up with the play is exciting physical hockey :laugh:

the games lost so you just want to see a fight because well umm eh , just because

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
yeah, thats our M.O., just like at the end of March 2015 when they'll excite the faithful with a four game winning streak that takes us from drafting 3rd overall to drafting 10th overall and still missing the playoffs.

Book it, Dano.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Kadri's has inexplicably had a ton of detractors since the day he was drafted. I'm gonna say there's an ulterior motive at play in a segment of the fan base, sadly.

Unfortunately, I think the same. It's sad that this still happens in this day and age and in a place like Toronto.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I'm expecting the usual response from any of the Leafs after the game.

"It was an emotional night from the get go with the emotional ceremony, we just came out flat and couldnt get our legs going." "They did and hats off to them"

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
Kadri's has inexplicably had a ton of detractors since the day he was drafted. I'm gonna say there's an ulterior motive at play in a segment of the fan base, sadly.

Because, who could possibly have a problem with a selfish, soft, player who does none of the little things that helps you win games?

The Leafs would be much better off trading him while he still holds high value and more of his "warts" aren't exposed

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
yeah, thats our M.O., just like at the end of March 2015 when they'll excite the faithful with a four game winning streak that takes us from drafting 3rd overall to drafting 10th overall and still missing the playoffs.

Book it, Dano.

That's not our M.O at all though. Do you even watch the Leafs play? if anything we have been getting worse as the season goes in, and individual games we normally start well and then get dominated more and more as the game goes on. I swear you losers fabricate narratives just so you can complain. The Leafs havent been a team that starts bad and ends well for 5+ years.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
3 mins a night from goon enforcers who can't keep up with the play is exciting physical hockey :laugh:

the games lost so you just want to see a fight because well umm eh , just because

Like I said before, for your kind of hockey, we have the Swedish elite league streaming, and womens hockey at the local rinks, so you won't be offended by the way men play at the NHL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad