Kassian - Smith - Condra

2014-01-18NYRatOTTPlayerStats.png~original

StanleyCupYTBorder-Left.png
StanleyCupYTBorder-Right.png

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Upstate NY'ers must revert to illegal streams to watch this one :( I'll be hosting at senshockeylive.blogspot.ca if VLC is working.

that's weird arent the Rangers the local team?

Any ways im expecting Mark Stone to be the game day goodie

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Just saw on Elliott Friedman's twitter that we got Brown/Galley :yo: Here's hoping the boys can bring the same effort and not make Talbot look like Price or whatever back up no name goalie that loves to stone us.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Karl Cowensson said:
McLean is just sheltering young inexperienced players. Lehner and Wiercoch especially have been widely inconsistent. They both show a lot of promise, but they are still young, and even if they are both ahead of where you would think they should be in their development being a little more selective in who they play against is probably the best thing for their confidence and development long term. Plus we do have a win now mentality, not a lot of freedom for on the job learning there.

False. Well, kind of. Lehner was down right brilliant early on the year. And everytime he'd play out of his mind, MacLean would still revert back to Anderson who was brutal to start. That really played with Lehner's mind. Put a lot of pressure on him to do better cause obviously he wasn't getting a string of games together when he was playing excellent.

I'm not blaming MacLean but it's not hard to see why Lehner started slumping all of a sudden. He was placed in very tough situation.

Lehner's worst games came against Detroit, LAK, TBL, NJD(Worst game Sens played all year) and BOS. All but DET are playoff teams.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I unno why but Im expecting Ryan to have a huge game.

He hated how he has been in a recent slump and he doesn't want to be the 3rd best productive guy on his line and has been really snake-bitten lately. Even though he scored that nice snipe, I still expect to see Ryan go berserk.

Hattrick.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Yes, they're the local team. The issue is that I am in the NY area so even if I don't have cable, which I don't, the NHL feels I should be watching the game on TV instead of online.

The reasoning behind all the black outs and ******** are why i feel no guilt for pirating streams.

Give me a fairly priced service that enables me to watch every game I'd like and I'll pay for it right away.

Except for Rogers. **** Rogers

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Buffalo, NYR, NYI, and NJD are all considered "local teams". Any time Sens are playing one of these teams it's blacked out on GCL.

Ah. Gotcha, you don't have cable.

The reasoning behind all the black outs and ******** are why i feel no guilt for pirating streams.

Give me a fairly priced service that enables me to watch every game I'd like and I'll pay for it right away.

Except for Rogers. **** Rogers

Agreed with all of this.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
**** I hate the New York Rangers! I hate their arrogant stupid ass fans. They can all go **** themselves. Time to lay a huge ass beating on those Blue shirts!! :rant:

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
It's amazing that you can be pretty much ppg and still -11. Karlsson needs to start putting together + games.

Ottawa is ahead of Detroit (although with one more game played), that has to suck for Alfie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad