Saskatoon Blades 23/24

simeon van loon

Aug 14, 2019
I’m going to go through every player on the Saskatoon Blades and will let you know what some of there strengths and some of there weaknesses.

Brandon lisowsky, age 19 LW drafted by the leafs in the 7th round 218th overall he is also serving as assistant captain for the blades he currently has 20 goals and 24 assists for 44 points in 37 games so far this season which in a full 68 game season he’d have 37 goals and 44 assists for 81 points. I think one of his biggest strengths is his shot and hockey IQ, one of his biggest weakness is his speed. But other from that I think he will have a good chance one day to make the NHL whether thats with or without the leafs

Rhett Melnyk, aged 19, Undrafted in the NHL, he currently has 2 goals and 2 assists for 4 points in 22 games played for the blades while he was with the oil kings he had 0 goals and 5 assists in 14 games this season which would give Rhett 4 goals and 13 assists for 17 points in 68 games this season split between Edmonton and Saskatoon. I personally don’t know much about him being he was traded to the blades so recently, but from what I’ve seen from him is that he can move the puck really well.

Hudson kibblewhite, aged 16, currently to young for the NHL draft, he is a rookie for the blades, he is coming from the hockey program in Kelowna BC, he currently has 3 goals and 0 assists for 3 points in 24 games played which means he’s on pace for 7 goals and 0 assists in 68 games played this season, i think he has the potential to be a great two way forward for this blades team going forward and into the future. He also is not very heavy for his size he is 6’1 and weighs 161 pounds.

Colten worthington, also aged 16, still is ineligible for the NHL draft, not much known from him being he’s only played 3 games for the blades

Fraser minten, aged 19, drafted 38th overall by the Toronto Maple Leafs currently he has 5 goals and 10 assists split between the blazers and the blades he is just coming off being captain of team Canada in the world juniors. He has the potential to be a middle six centre for the leafs in the not so distant future. One of his

Reactions: mrshootthepuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad