Sarnia Sting 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
What a shocker! Supryka with another costly turnover that ultimately lost us the game!! Why is this plug even in the line up still? Trade him for a bag of pucks. Unacceptable from a veteran OA.

This team is the definition of a dumpster fire. Embarrassed to admit that I had them finishing 5th. 1st overall pick here we come!

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
What a shocker! Supryka with another costly turnover that ultimately lost us the game!! Why is this plug even in the line up still? Trade him for a bag of pucks. Unacceptable from a veteran OA.

This team is the definition of a dumpster fire. Embarrassed to admit that I had them finishing 5th. 1st overall pick here we come!
You forgot should you finish last or bottom 4 in the league,there will be a draft lottery no guarantee of the #1 pick.

AnUnironicPotato

Oct 17, 2021
Hey I am back here again and wow Degruse has been phenom for us with Summerside. He has 9 points in the last three games and has been first star on all events. That also pertrudes a shootout winner too.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Hey I am back here again and wow Degruse has been phenom for us with Summerside. He has 9 points in the last three games and has been first star on all events. That also pertrudes a shootout winner too.

You mind if we steal him back? We will give you a pylon disguised as #53 in return.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
I’d rather have nolet then Degurse personally, nolet was good in his own end and could get the puck out with ease whether skating or passing it.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Why is this plug even in the line up still? Trade him for a bag of pucks. Unacceptable from a veteran OA.

Always have said as a Manager or a Boss it’s ok to make mistakes it’s all about what you do to correct them. I hired a few slugs in my career but realizing early on you made a mistake and correcting it was key!

Reactions: Ferda11

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Always have said as a Manager or a Boss it’s ok to make mistakes it’s all about what you do to correct them. I hired a few slugs in my career but realizing early on you made a mistake and correcting it was key!
We can’t be mad at the management or coaching staff for keeping supryka, he was dominant in preseason. Wish he would of made those turnovers in preseason lol.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
We can’t be mad at the management or coaching staff for keeping supryka, he was dominant in preseason. Wish he would of made those turnovers in preseason lol.
Legit. That's why it's even more annoying. He was a stud in camp. We all were like wow he looks unreal. It's like he had 1 bad play & his confidence when right to hell.

They have to split up Reesor & Mast. The other 4 D are getting dominated. Pryce playing more than Malyavin is mind blowing.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Legit. That's why it's even more annoying. He was a stud in camp. We all were like wow he looks unreal. It's like he had 1 bad play & his confidence when right to hell.

They have to split up Reesor & Mast. The other 4 D are getting dominated. Pryce playing more than Malyavin is mind blowing.
I know I don’t know how this isn’t obvious to Letang split them up to help the other guys out. and I don’t understand why mast is on the powerplay, he’s not an offensive defensive, he’s a great defensive guy but not an offensive guy. If you are keeping supryka you limit his 5 on 5 play never put him on a PK and have him on one of the PP units. He does have good offensive skill but a liability defensively.

davewheeler

Dec 5, 2016
The first lottery was held in May for this season.
I hated that draft being a lottery.... Why the f does London get the same odds as us. It should have been like when the NHL went on strike. The year they came back and Sid went to Pitt...they did a lottery or order based on standing the last 10 years or something.

davewheeler

Dec 5, 2016
Question is who the hell is our top 6? Voit and maybe burke, rest of the team is playing like bottom 6 players. Such sloppy hockey from us, and can’t play a full 60 minutes with heart is our biggest problem. Wish we didn’t trade Nolet.
No clue why our #1 line has Guy and Hill on it... Like what have Guy and Hill done? Line 1 should be Burke.... Voit... Namestnikov. Get those skill guys together and put up points. Voit playing with two plugs makes no sense. It must be incredibly frustrating for him. No clue what the hell is up with MacDonald he's been brutal the games he has played .... maybe put him with O'Donnel and Guy.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Anyone else notice how the sting can’t seem to make a simple 5-10 foot pass? They aren’t connecting on their breakout passes. They’ve had better success with their stretch passes than anything else. If you watch London last night, they had so many quick one touch passes that made it extremely easy for them to go up the ice successfully.

One thing is apparent, there is no chemistry within any of the lines. Poor Voit has no one to pass to that can bury a one timer. I’d like to see him, Dann and Burke on a line. Voit the set up guy, Dann the sniper with the hard shot and Burke the garbage man in front of the net.

Malyavin stood out to me last night. Letang needs to take the reigns off him and just let him play his style of game. He’s given Supryka that courtesy, why not Malyavin? And I agree, wtf is up with Pryce playing more than Malyavin?

I am becoming increasingly concerned that Letang isn’t changing things up loss after loss. It’s deflating. I notice that Gaudreau looked completely defeated a few times last night. To no fault of his own. He just looked like someone killed his dog. Can’t say I blame him. Must be extremely frustrating when you face 40+ shots most nights and the team in front of you can hardly score 2 goals.

Sting need the win today.

Reactions: SarniaStingFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad