Prospect Info: Sanderson or Drysdale?

Who's better?

• Total voters

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Well technically that first poll was who would you rather have. This one is who do you think is better. If i cross my fingers and Sanderson turns out the way my best projection forecasts and Drysdale doesnt, then i'd rather have Sanderson. But if you are asking me right now who is better or has shown more so far, well it would have to be Drysdale.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Is that who's better right now or who do you project to be better. I'd even go one step further because better at what... Who will have a bigger positive impact on the game

Reactions: aragorn

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Both are very good at what they bring. Drysdale is much more potent offensively and Sanderson can be a big minute eater and play outstanding defense. I'd love to get either on the Sens. With the Isles pick we can also get a stable defender in Kaiden Guhle. Doesn't put up a ton of points but would be awesome on the Sens.

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
IMO Sanderson is the better all around defenceman while Drysdale could possibly put up more pts than him. And that's what most around here care about most, who gets the most pts & don't really care much about anything else defencemen do.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
IMO Sanderson is the better all around defenceman while Drysdale could possibly put up more pts than him. And that's what most around here care about most, who gets the most pts & don't really care much about anything else defencemen do.

Well let's go with Sanderson then....he'll cost less

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
If Sanderson becomes a peitranglo then I dunno it’s close I guess

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
It's not the points so much as his ability to get the puck out of his end in such a manner as to put his team on the offensive. Drysdale thinks the game at such a high level that his defense is also way above average.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I see that the 1.5 inches that Sanderson is taller has propelled you into this propeganda push of misinformation. How many threads are you invested in to make up this anti Drysdale narrative? Team Canada had him on at the end of the game in a tied hockey game, then defending the lead in the gold medal game. As a 17 year old and they were carrying 7 d men...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad