Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

ojnlo1.jpg

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
It would be nice to actually win a game to lock this in already...you know, so we dont completey back into the post season.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Avs will do it for us if we can't. Roy pulls the goalie before the puck drop..

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Has Grao still been rusty in Iowa? You'd think he would be the natural call up but I don't know much about Dalpe

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm sure us and the Avs will both lose, resulting in us clinching a playoff spot.

Sure would be nice to clinch off of a Wild win rather than an Avs loss.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
I've never heard this Audra Martin make it through a pre or post game show without flubbing at least one word.

You mean sentence, right? I feel bad for her. She seems to know her **** when she's on PA's show, but as soon as there's a script, she trips over her words like crazy. Even my wife has noticed it and she doesn't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
So stoked to watch a live game again tonight! Coaching high school baseball has kept me away this past month. Go Wild! Clinch tonight please!

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
You mean sentence, right? I feel bad for her. She seems to know her **** when she's on PA's show, but as soon as there's a script, she trips over her words like crazy. Even my wife has noticed it and she doesn't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

Yeah, she seems like a good person, and I think she knows her stuff, but if you're going to do that job, you need to be able to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad