Post-Game Talk: San Jose Sharks @ Toronto Maple Leafs (Converted to PGT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
It's because literally around 90 percent of the HFboards population of Leaf fans post in the tankers GDT now a days. Add them together and you probably see the same pace as earlier in the season.

Only about 5 pages since game start -300 posts max between both.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
gaze.gif

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
maybe if i got a cheap deal like $50 or so i wouldnt mind catching a game jus to see my own team
watch some of the boys
i mean i highly doubt most who paid for dat game expected a win...

tough game to watch tho, i uno not going to take any credit away from san hoze
but damm

just not enough spark
not much to say but at least it aint a step away from connor
i guess if any pros

McLeafy

Sep 26, 2014
The really sad part, there are ppl here that want to trade multiple 1st rounders, best prospects and young players for mcdavid.

Guess they must really like watching this kind of hockey

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
The entire team has checked out, with few exceptions of those fighting for a contract, the young guns, and Komarov.

It would suck to have tickets for one of the last ten games. The games are not only worthless standings-wise (McDavid aside), the entertainment value is pretty much nil at this point.

exporta

Jul 30, 2005
Leafs are in Ottawa and I am not even considering going. Much better things to do with my time. Was a time when I wouldn't miss them in town for anything. This has to be the most depressing season as a fan.

I really hope that next year, while rebuilding, they play the kids and are hungry every night.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Our top line is a perfect MINUS 100. Three cheers,hip hip horay,hip hip horray,hip hip hooorrayyyy. That's just dirty lol. Can't blame anyone else when consistently crappy numbers like that come up.

plus minus counts against these three stooges.

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
Carrick is a nice 4th line guy, always has been. You can see he is working on the agitation aspect of his game, I like that. Doesn't look bad out there like many of the call-ups ...small miracles?

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
The Toronto Ottawa rivalry is done and I wish them the best. Ottawa plays Toronto 3 more times and hopefully for Toronto and Ottawa sakes Toronto loses.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
You know the Leafs season is bad when you can cheer for the Sens. That's terrible.

It feels like it has been an eternity since the last round of the Battle of Ontario, but there's still no way I could cheer for them.

I think I'd rather cheer for the Habs than the Sens.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
i don't understand the hatred of the sens. We played them four times in the playoffs and beat them every time. They can get back to us after they win a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad