San Jose Sharks release their 3rd jersey

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
5186-1221890Fr.jpg

They should have busted out something with the original logo and colour scheme but ditched the grey. That's a sharp f***in jersey.

dkhockey

May 27, 2007
Europe
One team in black the other in white....BORING
never thought i would say this, but the thought of color vs color match up does not sound so bad now

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Disappointed. I was expecting EK’s face in place of the shark logo.

Missed opportunity

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Looks like a practice jersey. Probably one of the worst of the new 3rds.

They should have brought back the 3rds they had a while back, the retro ones. Those were a thing of beauty. I can't find them, but they looked sort of like this.

s-l300.jpg
Here we go with the just bring back x jersey from x team from 20 years and it’ll be great!

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Not sure why people want them to have two teal jerseys. I don't like when teams do that, I'm annoyed the Islanders went blue instead of orange.

Certain teams have no choice with only two colors, Leafs and Red Wings, but I like the third being one of the other colors. I would have liked an orange one for the Sharks even.

I'll be buying one of these for sure, the fin logo's are awesome. Wish they would have used that as the crest even, that would have been amazing. Glad they brought it back period though, the fin logo needs more love. Kind of weird they recolored the old fin logo and didn't use the new one, but whatever.

Throwbacks are boring too. The Flames could have done so many cool things, same with the Coyotes. I get they are appealing to the masses, and more people prefer throwbacks, but I like when the team does something cool. The Flames horse head is one of my favorite jerseys of all time, and I loved the leaping Coyotes jersey.

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville
Here we go with the just bring back x jersey from x team from 20 years and it’ll be great!

We did bring it back, 3 years ago and it was great:

cut.jpg

They should’ve switched back to them full time with the Adidas switch. These are arguably one of the greatest uniform designs of all time, it’s a stone cold classic like the original 6 have.

You don’t need to change it, you just use the 3rd jersey as your place for different designs and extra jersey sales.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I just don't like their logo. Think the orange eyes is the main culprit for me. Have hated it ever since they switched to that after the lockout.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
It's a very interesting 3rd jersey. It may be one of those that will look much better when actually seen on the ice (much like Vegas). I agree with those of you that like the white border around the logo as it really makes it a focal point. All in all I would say they did a good job. It's not one that could could or should replace the Sharks current jersey as they already have one of the better looking ones in the NHL but they definitely do serve the purpose of a third (or alternate) jersey.

:jets

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I like simplistic jerseys. As a Kings fan I love it. HF is funny when it comes to jerseys. Bitch about jerseys being too much all the time, then a simplistic jersey comes out "it's boring"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad