3. Ozzy Wiesblatt-37.5%
4. Alexei Melnichuk-26.4%
5. Joachim Blichfield-31.4%
6. Alex Chmelevski-43.2%
7. Thomas Bordeleau-32.7%
8. Artemi Kniazev-32.0%
9. Tristen Robins-40.4%
10. Jonathan Dahlen-59.1%

Let me know who I should add. Criteria for voting is whatever you want it to be. If you value just potential, vote for that. If you value just NHL readiness, vote for that. I imagine most of us will be a mix of many things.

I have Gregor and Ferraro as graduated last season.

Players I will add eventually (no order)
Zach Gallant
Vladislav Kotkov
Zach Emond
Timur Ibragimov
Scott Reedy
Linus Oberg
Adam Raska
Alex Young
Timofei Spitserov

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
Chekovich. But at this point in the pool its almost all interchangeable with prospects not having a great shot at making it

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Thinking Chekhovich then Gushchin
My next 4 are some order of Chek, Hatakka, Paschinuk, and Spiridonov. Chek is the most risky but also the one with the highest potential. The other three seem pretty likely to be NHL players just might not have the highest potential. Gushchin I need to see more of because while I think he’s got really high potential, I’m worried he won’t be an NHLer. If his development goes right, he could easily be the best of our 2020 draft class. He could also be the worst pretty easily too.

Reactions: themelkman

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I really wanted to put McGrew top 10. It's unfortunate that he has been injury plagued, makes me worried about his future since the Sharks have a sad history of prospects like that (Mike Morris and Jeremy Roy off the top of my head). He is one of the more skilled players in the system and definitely top 10 in that regards. I thought he and Merkley were the best of the baby Sharks at the tourney last year.

Last edited:

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I really wanted to put McGrew top 10. It's unfortunate that he has been injury plagued, makes me worried about his future since the Sharks have a sad history of prospects like that (Mike Morris and Jeremy Roy off the top of my head). He is one of the more skilled players in the system and definitely top 10 in that regards. I though he and Merkley were the best of the baby Sharks at the tourney last year.
I also liked him at the tourney, but he just cant stay healthy at all

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I really wanted to put McGrew top 10. It's unfortunate that he has been injury plagued, makes me worried about his future since the Sharks have a sad history of prospects like that (Mike Morris and Jeremy Roy off the top of my head). He is one of the more skilled players in the system and definitely top 10 in that regards. I thought he and Merkley were the best of the baby Sharks at the tourney last year.
On the bright side, he probably still has the speed to play in the pros unlike Roy. He still has a chance to make it but the clock's ticking for sure.

Besides that, I still like the prospects still on the list but it's more like they have enticing features that are interesting rather than being prospects that I'm diehard about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad