GDT: San Jose Sharks @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:30 PM, TSN2, RDS, 690 and 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Not much to look forward to hence my enthusiasm level is quite low, but I've put this up as a tribute to the current "man".

Untitled-4.jpg

That said, no need to worry since this is just winter break. As the weather warms up, I fully expect us to dominate again. - True Fan.

fans.jpg

Yesterday's Practice Lines
Pacioretty - Danault - Hudon
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec/de la Rose - Gallagher
Deslauriers - Shaw/Froese - Carr

Benn - Petry
Morrow - Jerabek
Alzner - Schlemko
Lernout

Price

Go:habsGo

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
despite you stating your "enthusiasm level is quite low" your continue to churn out great GDT's!

The graphics a a tad crude but extremely entertaining! Thank you for your continued great GDTs ,they are the best part of the habs abysmal season!

Blow habs blow! Tank on!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I am at a crossroad with this team. I have been a fanatic since 1970 and my passion has never wavered until now. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I am truly tired of watching this garbage.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I am at a crossroad with this team. I have been a fanatic since 1970 and my passion has never wavered until now. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I am truly tired of watching this garbage.

Don't watch it, if you do, cheer for the other team to pound the Habs into infinity until the Cancer is removed from the organization.

brianp1950

Sep 28, 2017
Not much to look forward to hence my enthusiasm level is quite low, but I've put this up as a tribute to the current "man".

View attachment 90817

That said, no need to worry since this is just winter break. As the weather warms up, I fully expect us to dominate again. - True Fan.

View attachment 90821

Yesterday's Practice Lines
Pacioretty - Danault - Hudon
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec/de la Rose - Gallagher
Deslauriers - Shaw/Froese - Carr

Benn - Petry
Morrow - Jerabek
Alzner - Schlemko
Lernout

Price

Go:habsGo

That lineup is disgusting, nothing against Danault because he is what he is but he is not a number one centre, Should have kept Eller. Why not put Galychenyuk there thay are playing at home with last change, man this management group is a laughing stock. Sign Alzner 5 mil 5 years and he is now third pairing? how is he any better than Lernout.

Reactions: Runner77

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
This season would at least be entertaining if it was like WWE..

"On defense... number 79 Andrei Markov..."
- Lights dim, spot light fixates on the boards -
- An unopened jar smashes on the ice in front of the fans -
- Music starts playing -
"BAH GAWD, THAT'S KARL ALZNER'S MUSIC."

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
Love the lineup! So pumped for this game! Kudos to our beloved GM, love you your majesty!
Go Habs Go!

True fan, not a fake one

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I’m a true fan, I’ll be cheering for this team and paying the 800$ to watch the game at the Bell Center.

If I’m lucky I might even witness a goal.

Reactions: knuck

badi

Jan 21, 2008
I’m a true fan, I’ll be cheering for this team and paying the 800$ to watch the game at the Bell Center.

If I’m lucky I might even witness a goal.

Forget the goal
Buy 3-4 beers and 4 hot dogs to reach 1000$ in expense ,,,,LOll

Reactions: the

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
A lost tonight will put the final nail on the coffin for this team. We won’t make the playoffs.

Plekanec
Pacioretty
Shaw
Gallagher
Galchenyuk
Byron
Hudon
Alzner
Petry
Weber
Everyone except Drouin and Price are probably movable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad