GDT: San Jose Sharks @ Dallas Stars Game 15 11/8/14 5:00pm PST

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Just send Goodrow to Worcester...eventually he'll be getting benched for Brown, when he get's his hands back(lol).

backup goalie vs. backup goalie...ugh

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Just a heads up, Nichushkin's groin injury flared up again. He's not playing tonight.

How's Hertl been looking last couple games? Sucks he's on a line with Kennedy but I guess that's what happens when you don't produce on the big line. Does his skating / speed look OK? No tentative stuff out there AFAIK the knee right?

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Just a heads up, Nichushkin's groin injury flared up again. He's not playing tonight.

How's Hertl been looking last couple games? Sucks he's on a line with Kennedy but I guess that's what happens when you don't produce on the big line. Does his skating / speed look OK? No tentative stuff out there AFAIK the knee right?

He's looking better. Had a nice assist last game. I don't think he's "tentative" about the knee, but I don't think he's 100% recovered yet.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Thornton gets asks whether he thought his goal was good last game in the pregame. :huh:

Come on that was last game and it was clearly not a goal.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA

Slow start to the season. He's relegated to the 3rd line with Sheppard and Kennedy, who I thought was the best line last game. He's starting to see better opportunities and getting some points in the process.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

Hertl's looked better with Kennedy than Thornton. I don't think being on a line with Thornton and Pavelski is at all a good fit because he doesn't get to handle the puck enough and there isn't enough speed.

FeedingFrenzy

Oct 26, 2009
Sharks 1-4 with F-ing Irwin in the line-up... WTF do they see in this guy????:rant:
Poor Stalock, gets no breaks.

SNOG-
3-1 Sharks

burns,Hertl,wingels

Benn

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Hertl's looked better with Kennedy than Thornton. I don't think being on a line with Thornton and Pavelski is at all a good fit because he doesn't get to handle the puck enough and there isn't enough speed.

Honestly, even if he were doing decent on that line. He's very opportunistic with them. I'd rather the burn be on him to create and produce. Keep him dynamic.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
facing a backup goalie. Might as well concede the game now.

Also urgh, Stars broadcast. I know people like Daryl Reaugh, but he bugs me. It might seem hypocritical of me given some of my jokes tend to be.... wordy, but I don't like forced attempts to sound smart. He sounds like a guy with one of those vocabulary builder page-a-day/word-of-the-day calendars who then tries to fit them into his normal speech. So he doesn't sound comfortable using the big words he tries to shoehorn in. And when it sounds so forced it ends up making him sound less intelligent than he probably really is. Intelligence doesn't show in the breadth of your vocabulary. It shows in how well you command that vocabulary.

I mean, I know I like to use big fancy words in my Joe Passington stuff, but who the hell tries to force "vacillating" into their casual conversation?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Joe Thornton with 2 straight shots to start the game?

Mikeymindblown.gif

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
facing a backup goalie. Might as well concede the game now.

Also urgh, Stars broadcast. I know people like Daryl Reaugh, but he bugs me. It might seem hypocritical of me given some of my jokes tend to be.... wordy, but I don't like attempt to sound smart. He sounds like a guy with one of those vocabulary builder page-a-day/word-of-the-day calendars who then tries to fit them into his normal speech. So he doesn't sound comfortable using the big words he tries to shoehorn in. And when it sounds so forced it ends up making him sound less intelligent than he probably really is.

I mean, I know I like to use big fancy words in my Joe Passington stuff, but who the hell tries to force "vacillating" into their casual conversation?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad