GDT: San Jose Sharks at Calgary Flames (2am GMT)

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I mean to be serious playoff spot contenders we have to go on a 7-8 gamer w all the games in hand teams have. Need more Jekyll and less Hyde.

First game back yadda yadda and truly some bad luck. Wolf toe picks or something on the first, Tanny scores their third, random ass floater deflection from deep for #4 and screened howitzer #5. All that in one game to a basement dweller is rough.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I mean to be serious playoff spot contenders we have to go on a 7-8 gamer w all the games in hand teams have. Need more Jekyll and less Hyde.

First game back yadda yadda and truly some bad luck. Wolf toe picks or something on the first, Tanny scores their third, random ass floater deflection from deep for #4 and screened howitzer #5. All that in one game to a basement dweller is rough.
But but but... have you seen Wolf having decent moments in the NHL?

Check his stats.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
But but but... have you seen Wolf having decent moments in the NHL?

Check his stats.
Lol you're frustrated just like I am. Wolf is the future imo, but you may need a 40 game sample size vs his 6-7 before dubbing him an unmitigated bust, my friend. I know my glasses are rose coloured when it comes to him, just like yours are tar stained.

Reactions: Felidae

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
There is some more tar stained play to match joescores spectacles. Dangnabbit I feel like a baddie in a wick flick, I'm about to be filet'd into oblivion.

Reactions: Felidae

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Wolf looked 2 inches tall on that last goal. They can't be serious proceeding with him.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
There is some more tar stained play to match joescores spectacles. Dangnabbit I feel like a baddie in a wick flick, I'm about to be filet'd into oblivion.
English translation please?

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Win 3, lose 3. The Ryan Huska story.

Tough game for Wolf, needs more time to get adjusted to the league. The Markstrom return ought to blow us away because he should have come in relief in this one. Trade must be done

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Win 3, lose 3. The Ryan Huska story.

Tough game for Wolf, needs more time to get adjusted to the league. The Markstrom return ought to blow us away because he should have come in relief in this one. Trade must be done

If Vladar still injured. I look forward to watchubg that Dansks with Wolf movie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad