alphabet_b.gif
alphabet_s.gif

alphabet_g.gif
alphabet_o.gif

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Going to this one. Should be interesting with both teams underperforming the last little bit.

I don't like Byron on the first line, I don't like Weise with Galchenyuk, and I don't like Flynn with DD and Flash. Why Weise isn't with DD and Flash is beyond me. And why Andrighetto/Carr isn't playing with Chucky instead of Weise..:rant:

Hate to be a negative Nancy, but I don't see this one ending well. 3-1 Sharks. Desharnais reunited with Patches by the end of the game :sarcasm:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
My line up would be

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Byron
Eller - Galchenyuk - Andrightto
Fleishman - DD - Weise
Hudon - Mitchell - Flynn

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Going to this one. Should be interesting with both teams underperforming the last little bit.

I don't like Byron on the first line, I don't like Weise with Galchenyuk, and I don't like Flynn with DD and Flash. Why Weise isn't with DD and Flash is beyond me. And why Andrighetto/Carr isn't playing with Chucky instead of Weise..:rant:

Hate to be a negative Nancy, but I don't see this one ending well. 3-1 Sharks. Desharnais reunited with Patches by the end of the game :sarcasm:

Sharks have lost 6 in a row. It has to stop at some point.

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
My line up would be

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Byron
Eller - Galchenyuk - Andrightto
Fleishman - DD - Weise
Hudon - Mitchell - Flynn

Somewhat better than the current lines.

Hudon and Andrighetto have top-6 potential and both have done relatively well in their small sample size of NHL games. Why aren't they in the top-6 over Byron and Weise? Literally is the best chance to see if they are ready.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Such strange lines. Here's my try:

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Andrighetto
Eller - Galchenyuk - hudon
Fleishman - Desharnais - Weise
Byron - Mitchell - Flynn

I know, it's really strange putting players in positions they are suited for but I thought I'd see.

I think Andrighetto has shown some real good 2 way play so if try him up there. If not maybe Flynn or Hudon.

Habitant#1

Feb 15, 2006
Brisbane

Byron - Mitchell - Flynn

I know, it's really strange putting players in positions they are suited for but I thought I'd see.

I think Andrighetto has shown some real good 2 way play so if try him up there. If not maybe Flynn or Hudon.

Good lineup!
I'd swap Andrighetto and Hudon though, just cause it's worked with Eller-Galchenyuk-Andrighetto before.
Honestly the only injury we've had in the top 9 is Gallagher, and somehow Therrien decided to change three lines as a consequence. So much for 'never too high never too low'!

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
The problem with suggested lineups ahead of the one MT put forth is it's inexperience.

Rookies tend to do rookie mistakes. And those end up costly quickly. Sure, you learn from it. But you lose a few also. And that's not a trade off that MT is willing to do right now.

Byron and Weise are not perfect offensive complements to their line, but they at least are safer. A rookie on first and second line would be too much. I think once some players start coming back, if Andrighetto keeps playing well, he will get another shot with Chucky, but right now, the team is riddled with injuries and the key is just to do damage control for a month or so.

The Right Price

May 9, 2010
Would roll with

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Carr
Eller-Galchenyuk-Ghetto
Fleischmann-DD-Weise
Byron-Mitchell-Flynn

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014

Byron - Mitchell - Flynn

Wow ! You stole my lineup post from the line-up Thread :sarcasm: , I just hate to see 4th liners in our top6 when we have young guys with talent that just want to play as much NHL as possible.

Good lineup!
I'd swap Andrighetto and Hudon though, just cause it's worked with Eller-Galchenyuk-Andrighetto before.
Honestly the only injury we've had in the top 9 is Gallagher, and somehow Therrien decided to change three lines as a consequence. So much for 'never too high never too low'!

Ghetto on the first line was for his speed, he can play the gallagher style by just rushing between D to open some ice for his linemate while Plek and Pacio find holes to shoot the puck.
And Hudon has more offensive upside than Ghetto, so i'm pretty sure that line would work pretty well. It's way better than Byron with Pacio and Weise as the Skill RW that Chucky need if you ask me.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Let"s do this boys.

Sharks will be super pissed like we were on Saturday because of their losing streak. I don't expect an easy game.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Not sure why it isn't:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Carr (Carr acts as stop gap for Gallagher while he gets a chance to show what he can do)
Eller-Galchenyuk-Ghetto (this line hasn't had a bad game yet)
Fleischmann-DD-Weise (self explanatory)
Byron-Mitchell-Flynn (4th liners unite)

Hopefully Hudon gets sent down prior to messing up his confidence like they did with DLR/Andrighetto last season. Either play him or send him to AHL.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
The problem with suggested lineups ahead of the one MT put forth is it's inexperience.

Rookies tend to do rookie mistakes. And those end up costly quickly. Sure, you learn from it. But you lose a few also. And that's not a trade off that MT is willing to do right now.

Byron and Weise are not perfect offensive complements to their line, but they at least are safer. A rookie on first and second line would be too much. I think once some players start coming back, if Andrighetto keeps playing well, he will get another shot with Chucky, but right now, the team is riddled with injuries and the key is just to do damage control for a month or so.

Such a load of crap. Ghetto had 3p in 3gms last season before being demoted. Was once again red hot this season before being demoted. There's not much more he can prove playing a 4th line grinding role. Also you need your top lines to score. Better to have a guy that will score 2-3 goals more than a grinder even if he makes an occasional mistake and so far I can't think of any of our kids that have looked bad or made a mistake that cost us a goal.

Hopefully Hudon gets sent down prior to messing up his confidence like they did with DLR/Andrighetto last season. Either play him or send him to AHL.

Agreed.

Therrien the confidence killer.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Not sure why it isn't:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Carr (Carr acts as stop gap for Gallagher while he gets a chance to show what he can do)
Eller-Galchenyuk-Ghetto (this line hasn't had a bad game yet)
Fleischmann-DD-Weise (self explanatory)
Byron-Mitchell-Flynn (4th liners unite)

This should be the lineup! Carr is closest to Gallagher's style... Ghetto has shown good things with Chuckie and Eller... that 3rd line is beastly and the 4th line can matchup against any line and create some energy.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Line-up change this morning.

Carr is with DD and Fleischmann while Flynn is going back to the 4th line wth Mitchell and Andrighetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad