A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Dadonov 17gp 1g 1a -8
Evans 21gp 0g 2a -6
Armia 10gp 0g 0a 0pts -3

Allen .891 save %

Play them more Marty keep it up buddy.
I know he hasn't been putting anything in the net so far, but Dadonov hasn't played as bad in the last 10 games as his stats suggests. He's not a world beater, but to me he seemed like a 20-30 pts winger at least. The stats are atrocious for sure.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Something I noticed regarding Xhekaj-

He has played with 3 different Dmen, Wideman, Edmundson and Kovasevic and all of these pairings were good.
In other words...he hasn't been a weak link no matter who he has played with.

Same can be said about Ghule... he made all his partners look a lot better than what they look like otherwise.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Lol! He'd better focus A LOT harder because the team is hot garbage.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a vet moved soon. Hughes said he's constantly working the phones and I'm sure Edmundson and Savard have come up.

It would be great to move one of Eddy or Savard for a 1st. But my feeling is while the phone lines are active, it's more about setting the stage for TDL. So I think it may be a little while before a trade comes to fruition.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I know he hasn't been putting anything in the net so far, but Dadonov hasn't played as bad in the last 10 games as his stats suggests. He's not a world beater, but to me he seemed like a 20-30 pts winger at least. The stats are atrocious fo-
True. He is the least of our concerns in recent weeks plus he's no longer a problem for next season. Our huge issues were identified long before the puck dropped on this season. Price LTIR. Gallagher and Armia term plus production/$ ratio are by far the ugliest. Evans is a disappointment but I'm not surprised.
Drouin is done after this season and Hoffman seems to be salvage for one more year. The rest of the scraps can be dumped and replaced with youth.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It would be great to move one of Eddy or Savard for a 1st. But my feeling is while the phone lines are active, it's more about setting the stage for TDL. So I think it may be a little while before a trade comes to fruition.
Unless he can find an aggressive bubble team. That would actually be ideal for us.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Unless he can find an aggressive bubble team. That would actually be ideal for us.
Washington is my dream trade partner. But they're probably not ready to trade their first just yet. They'll probably want to get back into the race first.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Washington is my dream trade partner. But they're probably not ready to trade their first just yet. They'll probably want to get back into the race first.
Gotta convince them this is the move to do it. Waiting too long isn't great either. I've always felt the longer a player has to become acclimated to their new surroundings the better. I still remember when a guy named Ray Bourque was moved to a stacked Colorado group. The magic didn't happen until the following season. I was very very pleased for Raymond. It gave him the sense of being part of something instead of just Hossa'ing a Cup.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

Let them protect the first.

Top 10 protected this season in 2023
Top 10 protected in 2024
Not protected in 2025.

You never know ....

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Imo it depends what the goal is. If he's truly trying to get the best pick he can this year, then he probably wants to move vets sooner. If he wants to get Harris playing, he'll want to move a vet quickly.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Imo it depends what the goal is. If he's truly trying to get the best pick he can this year, then he probably wants to move vets sooner. If he wants to get Harris playing, he'll want to move a vet quickly.
Hughes is ready to move now. Other teams probably want to wait.

Let them protect the first.

Top 10 protected this season in 2023
Top 10 protected in 2024
Not protected in 2025.

You never know ....
Yes, maybe Washington could do something like that. But I think they do that for Kane or Toews, not Monahan, let alone Eddy or Savard at this point. I think Eddy or Savard become interesting to teams that can smell the cup come TDL and want that extra vet experience on D.

Reactions: Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad