Prospect Info: San Diego gulls/ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Can anyone tell us how our prospects like Perrault and Tracey are doing? Is there any hope they turn out to being top 6 guys? Half the time I take a look at the gulls roster, I only seem to see 1 of Tracey/Perrault playing. I’m assuming they are injured when this happens? Do Helleson/Anderson seem ready to get call ups? I’m surprised more of us don’t seem very interested in this. Is that cuz we don’t have much hope for the current crop down with the gulls? Im being 100% genuine here… Hunter Drew? Etc. Any good surprises down there. Ty in advance 🙏🏼

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey,

There is actually a thread stickied on top which covers Gulls games and prospects in SD info here…

You can also go here for other prospects that are not playing in SD..

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Hey,

There is actually a thread stickied on top which covers Gulls games and prospects in SD info here…

I saw that( last activity was July) so maybe I felt like we can revamp it in a new thread! Get some new energy going here 🙏🏼🫡👌🏻✅

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Did you go into the thread? It was created in July, but the last updated post was about an hour ago.
Earlier, I had skipped to the last page. And somehow july popped up, now I got to the last page and I see activity today. Don’t know what happened. But ty for your assistance I’ll move over there.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Earlier, I had skipped to the last page. And somehow july popped up, now I got to the last page and I see activity today. Don’t know what happened. But ty for your assistance I’ll move over there.

Yeah no problem. :) I’m gonna lock this thread since we have the one up there.

Reactions: robbieboy3686
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad