Value of: Sami Vatanen

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
Dude is playing lights out this year. Would prefer to extend him since he’s our only good dman. That being said I think a 1st + a conditional 3rd is the price. Lot of people saying he’s not worth a 1st have not seen him this year. RHD on pace for over 40 points who’s also even on a team with a -37 goal differential. Rentals go for more than their worth all the time but in this case he’s playing up to the price.

Reactions: Helsinki Hurricanes

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If the Ducks somehow crawl back into the playoff race I would take him as a rental. Guhle plus another B prospect. Then we could roll three pretty good pairings with Vats getting number one PP and number two PK unit time.

Reactions: Exit Dose

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Id like him back in anaheim personally... i dont know that wed move our 1st... but id do something like

Ritchie + morand/guhle
Maybe something around Groulx

Conditional pick on him resigning

Reactions: Arthuros

Mick Jagr

Nice guy, tries hard, loves the game.
Jul 11, 2009
Peterborough, ONT
twitter.com
RHD? Check!
Speed? Check!
Puckmover? Check!

Literally every team who is headed to the playoffs should be interested in Sami.

I'm guessing he could fetch a 2nd rounder + B prospect at the deadline maybe?

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Dude is playing lights out this year. Would prefer to extend him since he’s our only good dman. That being said I think a 1st + a conditional 3rd is the price. Lot of people saying he’s not worth a 1st have not seen him this year. RHD on pace for over 40 points who’s also even on a team with a -37 goal differential. Rentals go for more than their worth all the time but in this case he’s playing up to the price.

And he's playing mostly on the left side apparently? Do you have any long-term concussion concerns with him?

jrs

Oct 11, 2017
Since the Jets tank broke I would love to go all out and get Vatanen and hall

Troy

Nov 28, 2017
He be a great fit on the Jets. What pkg would intice NJ. I'd start with a 1st 2021, conditional 2nd 2020(3rd if if doesnt resign), plus a prospect

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
He be a great fit on the Jets. What pkg would intice NJ. I'd start with a 1st 2021, conditional 2nd 2020(3rd if if doesnt resign), plus a prospect

Honestly, that's kind of a lot. Unless that prospect is seriously like a throw in afterthought.

Personally, from the Jets, I'd really like to get Samberg somehow, but any deal with a first plus a little something extra is more than fair imho.

Reactions: Troy

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
1st
3rd(conditional 2nd)
prospect

Hmmm if that offer is on the table I assume the jets take it... hell even without the prospect is pretty good offer.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Honestly, that's kind of a lot. Unless that prospect is seriously like a throw in afterthought.

Personally, from the Jets, I'd really like to get Samberg somehow, but any deal with a first plus a little something extra is more than fair imho.

Can't see Samberg being available.

devils29

Jan 9, 2019
Holy god the internet at work is fudging up. I would prefer the dates of the picks to be flipped (they kind of have to in order for the condition to work) but that’s fair for me. I’d do it

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
1st
3rd(conditional 2nd)
prospect

Hmmm if that offer is on the table I assume the jets take it... hell even without the prospect is pretty good offer.
Overpayment. A conditional 2nd(1st), a 3rd and a mid-level prospect is more likely.

Reactions: Getz2noone

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes