Sami Vatanen - Finnish Ducks shirt (XL)

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
So I'm moving at the end of the month and trying to get rid of some stuff, and I came across this shirt. I picked it up at the Honda Center a few years back (I believe it was around the 2014 Olympics). Size X-Large

Let me know if anyone is interested. If you're local, we could do a quick handoff - if not, I don't mind dropping it off in the mail. I don't want any money - I just want to see it get into the hands of a Ducks fan who might appreciate it, rather than just dropping it off at Salvation Army or something.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
that is cool...im not local but if you cant do it local let me know....good luck with the move, i know have stressful that is.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
How much do you want for it?

I don't want any money. I'll even pay for the shipping. You were the first to respond, so you're welcome to it. Send me a DM and let me know if you'd prefer to meet up somewhere in the area, or else I can just have it shipped to you. (I'm about to leave on a weeklong vacation, so I'd have to ship it after I get back).

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Nice! Well it`s my size but there might be some Finnish Ducks fans that want this first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad