Sam Reinhart or Max Domi

Sam Reinhart or Max Domi

• Reinhart

• Domi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
damn, I remember when the discussion was Reinhart v. Barkov and there were plenty of people saying Reinhart

Reactions: David Suzuki

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Yes it will A month in and Domi is looking like the real deal. Reinhart is looking like Reinhart.
Reinhart had a slow start last year and still finished with 25-25.....both Sam and Eichel have been pretty unlucky with shooting to start the season with their current shooting percentages and Domi is playing way over his head with 23% similar to Pominville but a lot of Pominville's shots are coming from right in front of the net.

Last edited:

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
I think Domi has a heigher ceiling but doubt he will get close to it on a consistent basis

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
The guy scored 9 goals in 2 out of his 3 NHL season lmfao. Domi's career best is an off season for Reinhart.
I'm responding to a person who thinks Domi is inferior to Reinhart as a player.
That Domi isn't better at anything. Even you know that's absurd. Not a fan of Reinharts game. Domi simply has the higher ceiling. Neither are star players. Domi is easily better at skating and more physical. Would take Max over any Reinhart brother or all of them combined.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
That Domi isn't better at anything. Even you know that's absurd. Not a fan of Reinharts game. Domi simply has the higher ceiling. Neither are star players. Domi is easily better at skating and more physical. Would take Max over any Reinhart brother or all of them combined.
You also said Domi was the better goalscorer, which just isn't true.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
You were responding to me. Pay attention.

Skating by itself is useless. Domi's skating doesn't give him any actual advantage over Reinhart on the ice.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
You also said Domi was the better goalscorer, which just isn't true.
I said "argue" and I'm not basing that on the NHL alone. Also basing it on the team and system he played in before and the talent around him. Reinhart is a weird case; more of a playmaker. He's good in an office but I prefer Domi as all around player. I'm not worried about point totals. IMO when you combine potential with career numbers and take everything else in to consideration I don't think it's outrageous to suggest Domi will have better goal scoring numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad