Saginaw Spirit 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Looks like Guo missed some games through the season - a couple of weeks in November, and a couple more weeks in January.

In January after the deadline when Guo was out, it looks like the lineup was
Donovan - Parekh
Dionicio - Hache
Glavin - Bishop

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Looks like Guo missed some games through the season - a couple of weeks in November, and a couple more weeks in January.

In January after the deadline when Guo was out, it looks like the lineup was
Donovan - Parekh
Dionicio - Hache
Glavin - Bishop
It seems to me those top 2 pairs was the common set up.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
My guess if Parekh is out is they move Dionicio up to the top line on his off side with Donovan, slide Forgione into the second pairing with Hache playing his off side, and Glavin/Bishop round out the pairings.

bearfan

Jan 8, 2015
1713896172537.png

• Wow
Reactions: All the Answers

DCruickshank

Jan 8, 2022
How in hell is Burchell assigned to referee a game 7 in any series ? Given how the league has "backtracked" and acknowledged some "missed calls", it would appear that they're setting themselves up for more potential apologies, rather than providing the best pairing of officials to work this important game.
The Angel Hernandez of the OHL...

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Helluva win. I did not think u guys would win tn without Parekh & after how poorly G6 went. Especially with beck, bloom not being all that great in this series. Mangone & Sapovaliv were sensational as was LaLonde.

Best of luck vs LDN!

Reactions: Finster8

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
This was the downside of not getting the one seed. Full 7 vs a great Soo team. Got to hope we find some more in the tank but don’t love our chances against the knights especially if we are still banged up. Not an excuse though. Next man up.

Reactions: rve24

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Congrats. Thru a blanket over SSM tonight n earned it!
Solid game plan n execution tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad