Pre-Game Talk: Sabres vs Leafs: Nov 4, 7pm, SN & CBC

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Boy they do not like Benoit it seems, 10th (counting Timmins presumably ahead as well) on depth scale of a D that’s only 6 deep

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Knies - Matthews - Marner
Bertuzzi - Tavares - Nylander

Just try it for a game or two Keefe… Just try it…

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Likely not but would have at least 1-2 nhl ready legitimate prospects. We have none. No Niemela is not nhl ready.

Rifai could player, Kokkenen may also be able to.

Low-end guys, but they can likely fill in.

Lajoie and Benoit are both only 25, I guess there is some upside.

But we have like 4-5 forwards who are NHL ready or can fill in with injuries. Steeves, Abruzzesse, Robertson, McMann, and Ellis could probably fit in the bottom 6 too.

Top end prospects who are NHL ready are usually in the NHL.

kind of hard to succeed playing with kampf

Would be nice to have Kampf as 4C, but unfortunately, he has to carry around dead weight and he is not good enough to do that.

jankrok still on 1st line is unacceptable. Keefe needs to go, at least give Domi or Knies a chance.

Didn't that line produce the best for us last game?

Reactions: Optimist

notbias

Feb 16, 2017

Man that D is looking rough. Silver lining is maybe one of these young guys get a legit shot and surprise everyone. Leafs need a couple d man to come up and prove it right now.

Knies should be on the top line too.

Early on, but Lagesson I think has looked steady so far, I think we can be confident that he can fill in on the bottom pairing if needed.

Would love to see some prospects get a few games, but we have good depth at the bottom end of our D to deal with injuries.

Reactions: Burnie97

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad