GDT: Sabres Vs Islanders, Ride or die

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
I only care if Tage is playing. Sammy finding his cojones like Tucher would help too. There’s a sliver of hope, they can all rest in 2 weeks.

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Assuming Rousek gets in only if Tage is out, Hino is not back from personal issue, and Greenway is still out?

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
I mentioned it in another thread, but I's really like to see Rousek play tonight irrespective if Tage's ability to play. I think he's one of the guys who could have a chance at a roster spot next year depending on what happens with KO, Vinnie, Olofsson, Z, Jost and how many D they will carry. Have to say I'm rooting for him.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
Has NOTHING to do with cojones. ZERO.

he was playing hurt before going out week to week. If he was capable of playing, he'd be out there.
Some guys seem more able to get back quicker from minor injuries than others. Some guys are injured far more frequently than others. Just an observation. Try not to have a melt down.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Hhhhhhhhh

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I'd like to see Rousek out there too......but I don't think he can go unless we convert his recall to a regular one.....which I'd have zero issue doing.
There are many Amerks I'd call up before giving Olofsson a sweater.

Also, let's have no soccer goal rulings from Toronto today.

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Fish sticks are a good meal on a cool rainy night. Let's fry some fish

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Hate to say it but you know the Isles gonna match the Idiocy Line against Tage and goon him out of the game in short order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad