Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240319_110813_Instagram.jpg

SmartSelect_20240319_081647_Google.jpg

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Glad Levi is playing. He has it in him to steal a game, and the team will likely need the edge in net to pull this one out.

Oh, and to continue with being a negative nancy for good karma- playoffs are a pipe dream.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Glad Levi is playing. He has it in him to steal a game, and the team will likely need the edge in net to pull this one out.

Oh, and to continue with being a negative nancy for good karma- playoffs are a pipe dream.

It has to be a steal. And he's our best chance

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
Went to bed at 830 last night. I feel like my grandpa. Hopefully I'll dream our way to another win
Not even 3-4 years ago, I would have no problem staying up for at least 2 periods of a 10 PM start. Now...after work, making dinner, and playing with a toddler, I was in bed at 9 PM last night. May we both rest well tonight while the Sabres win handedly again.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Get Levi in net and let UPL rest.

Sucks for Comrie but dude hasn't helped himself out at all.
I honestly thought they would give him another start or two this season but with his bad numbers and Levi's great play in Rochester it makes complete sense to go with Levi.

Reactions: KiwiGriff

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
I honestly thought they would give him another start or two this season but with his bad numbers and Levi's great play in Rochester it makes complete sense to go with Levi.

When 2 goalies have a winning record and the other is 6 beliw .500, that third goalie is the problem.

We would be in a playoff spot if he simply was .500. Which is why levi starts tonight

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
When 2 goalies have a winning record and the other is 6 beliw .500, that third goalie is the problem.

We would be in a playoff spot if he simply was .500. Which is why levi starts tonight
initially it felt like his bad numbers could be from lack of playing time (and i guess you can still sort of argue that at the NHL level) but he definitely has exposed himself as the weak link.

Reactions: dortt

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
initially it felt like his bad numbers could be from lack of playing time (and i guess you can still sort of argue that at the NHL level) but he definitely has exposed himself as the weak link.
He wouldn't have a lack of playing time if he was playing better though...

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Going by how many goals they've scored when he's been in the net (15) divided by his minutes played times 60 minutes: 1.96 goals for per 60.

I know it's easy to pile on Comrie because he has had a couple of stinko games. Getting pulled against NJ where they gave up 4 in the first period for sure was one. But let's not act like they have played well in front of him. Six starts where they've scored 2 or fewer goals ain't no way to win.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
He wouldn't have a lack of playing time if he was playing better though...
Sure, but i was referring more to when we were carrying three goalies and no one was getting enough starts.

Going by how many goals they've scored when he's been in the net (15) divided by his minutes played times 60 minutes: 1.96 goals for per 60.

I know it's easy to pile on Comrie because he has had a couple of stinko games. Getting pulled against NJ where they gave up 4 in the first period for sure was one. But let's not act like they have played well in front of him. Six starts where they've scored 2 or fewer goals ain't no way to win.
point taken.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Comrie needed to play well with his opportunities and he didn’t do that most of the time. Doesn’t mean he’s the reason they lost but so it goes

Reactions: Jacob582

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad