Sabres Survivor Playoffs — The Finals — Game 5 vs PIT (4/11/2015)

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Well at least I'm happy somewhat tonight - a assist by Ennis (on Larssons goal) gives me a win tonight.
Then later his 20th goal of the season - gives me the advantage on the first tie-breaker.
(Would have two goals as Larsson scored the first game of the finals.)
I needed that because Gionta gave Capt'n an assist and goal earlier. His (Ennis) 5 shots on goal could help me as well.

Edit - Ugh, Ennis goal turned out to be the GWG - sorry guys.
(Only good news - has Ennis on fantasy team thats in finals - helps me in that catagory - currently up one.)

Last edited:

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Well, I'm in the Arizona position of needing to run the table and get some help. I'll go with Gionta.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Bummer - Marcus was my other choice for tonights game - the whole brother vs brother thing.
But I didn't want to lose the chance to not have Moulson be one of my picks.

Ralonzo is back in the game - Gionta with a goal late second period.
Ennis gets one of the assists so Capt'n gets a win - now watch Moulson gets or assists on the game winner - sigh.

Last edited:

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Cap'n you have first pick until 12pm today. IM posting from my phone right now as a reminder. Will update OP when I get to computer because it's hectic from my phone.

Cap'n

Jun 8, 2007
Anderson, SC
Wasn't the way I drew it up but this Cinderella story has been completed! You can contact me by P.M. for my address to send the prize money! ;-)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad