Sabres Survivor Playoffs — Semi-Finals — Game 5 vs TOR (4/1/2015)

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Well since my pick has already been picked by my opponent, I'm going to go ahead and make my pick for the third game of this semifinal round right now -

Brian Gionta.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Crap I forgot I had first pick this game. Was waiting for Lax to make his pick. :laugh:

Give me Grigorenko.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
My plans have gone about as well as Murray's tank plans. This is where I'm supposed to pick Ennis :(

The only real option... Ristolainen.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
The only real option... Ristolainen.

Nice one - Risto gets an assist on Meszaros first goal of the night and scores the Sabres third goal of the night.
Larsson with other assist on Meszaros first goal - Foligno and Dalpe with assists on Ristos goal.
Yes, Meszaros had two goals - he scored the Sabres second goal tonight - that was unassisted.

Ralonzo and Capt'n have their third win in three games played - noone else go a point so noone else picked a win.

Last edited:

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Bit of a tough choice here, desperately needing a correct pick to stay alive. Was leaning towards Risto, but that's out the window since Cap'n picked him. Was also considering Ennis, but since it looks like he isn't going to play, that's a no-go, too.

I think I'll go with Foligno.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Picks updated in OP. Users in purple have the advantage for the final game of this round. No one has been eliminated yet!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad