Sabres Survivor Playoffs — 1st Round — Game 3 vs WSH (3/16/15)

Cap'n

Jun 8, 2007
Anderson, SC
Survivor Playoffs — Game 1 — Round 3 vs WSH (3/16/15)

Names in purple have 1st pick this round. Advantage expires Monday at 12:00PM EST. You cannot pick a player you have already selected.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I know we can't make up rules as we go, but I think Cap'n should get 1 goal added to his team total for correctly predicting shutout in the Rangers game.

Any chance we can enact that "shutout pick" going forward, either beginning with Game 4 or institute it for subsequent series?

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
Survivor Playoffs — Game 1 — Round 3 vs WSH (3/16/15)

Names in purple have 1st pick this round. Advantage expires Monday at 12:00PM EST. You cannot pick a player you have already selected.

Thanks, all picks updated

Cap'n

Jun 8, 2007
Anderson, SC
I know we can't make up rules as we go, but I think Cap'n should get 1 goal added to his team total for correctly predicting shutout in the Rangers game.

Any chance we can enact that "shutout pick" going forward, either beginning with Game 4 or institute it for subsequent series?

Thanks BG, But I'm cool waiting until the end of this round to enact that rule if it's the will of the group. I knew it was a disadvantage in regards the tie breaker when I chose it but felt that since the Rangers defense had been holding a number of good teams to just a single goal that it was worthwhile chancing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad