GBU SABRES STILL HAVE A CHANCE...Sabres Beat the Canes 4-3

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
The defense looked way better once Granato switched up the pairings. That was a damn good defensive performance in the third.
REALLY hoping these are the last 4 we see Hank here, Boosh too inconsistent (although he had a good stretch, Stillman 6/7 fine.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I can name a bunch of times this season where I would question, how bad do u really want it rather than waiting til the last minute when ur back is against the wall to make something happen.
In general this team has been criticized for the opposite. Crumbling under pressure, or only performing when the games don’t really matter.

I think a big part of the reasons for our up and down season has been injuries and lack of depth to cover for those injuries.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
REALLY hoping these are the last 4 we see Hank here, Boosh too inconsistent (although he had a good stretch, Stillman 6/7 fine.
And I've wanted #23 and #26 spilt up all season because they are the most consistent and need to buoy up or balance a lesser d-man, not concentrate the wealth.

If they are not gone for next season, my hierarchy
Dahlin - Power
Samuelson - Johnson (if he signs and makes team) or UFA upgrade, or Joker trade acquisition
Boosh - Stillman
7. UFA

8. Joker (if not traded)

9. Bryson/Upgrade
10. Clague/Upgrade

Reactions: DJN21 and Dingo44

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
was out a little too late last night, decided to take a ‘quick pre-game nap’ that turned into a 3 hour nap. but we won, so who cares

Reactions: brian_griffin

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Watched on tape delay..

Mitts was fantastic

Dahlin was clutch.

Levi a rock.

Sammy a beast.

Skinner was all over the place.

Thompson came up big when needed.

Stillman and Power were solid.

Nice win boys.

Edit: Great crowd today too.

Last edited:

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Watched on tape delay..

Mitts was fantastic

Dahlin was clutch.

Levi a rock.

Sammy a beast.

Skinner was all over the place.

Thompson came up big when needed.

Stillman and Power were solid.

Nice win boy
Edit: Great crowd today too.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
Kjell’s son was an absolute savage today. Might’ve been my favorite game for him this year on top of Dahlin’s.

Two Swedish drengrs tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad