Confirmed with Link: Sabres sign Taylor Hall. 1 year, $8M

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
As a Bruins fan I really don't want Hall, unless 50% retained and the cost is very low like maybe a 2nd rd pick and lesser prospect like say Steen. Hall said he wanted to play for a contender and no offense meant here, he signs with the Sabres and chased the money instead, the guy has talent, but is often injured and his passion for the game just is not there or so it seems. When he gets traded the team he leaves seems to get better.

No offense taken but I don’t know that Hall cares that much about being on a contender. It bothers Eichel, sure, but Hall seems okay with being here. Didn’t expect this but I would say that your chips need to be spent towards Jack or not at all.

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
No offense taken but I don’t know that Hall cares that much about being on a contender. It bothers Eichel, sure, but Hall seems okay with being here. Didn’t expect this but I would say that your chips need to be spent towards Jack or not at all.
Yeah I agree, Hall seems to be content to get paid well and not be in the spotlight too much. There is a good chance he re-signs with Buffalo, but the Sabres should think this through they already have Skinner and Okposo they overpaid for, so no need to do that again. Eichel has not asked to be traded as far as we know, but maybe a change of scenery is what is needed.

Reactions: buffalowing88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad