Confirmed with Link: Sabres sign Houser to 1yr 750k deal

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Or convince Portillo that Michigan is going nowhere with all their top guys heading to China...

:sarcasm:

There are some similarities to both, though Levi is called on to save the bacon more than Portillo, as both of their teams make some questionable decisions and sometimes don't seem to be focused on the game at hand. The difference of course is the murderers row in the Michigan lineup that can have one or two guys hit the scoresheet to win while with the Huskies... are mortal.

member 334057

Can they try to sign Strauss Mann? Not sure how pro contracts work in the SHL but I believe his goal is still to make it to the NHL, has to be better than Dell and Houser.

Reactions: Chainshot

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Can they try to sign Strauss Mann? Not sure how pro contracts work in the SHL but I believe his goal is still to make it to the NHL, has to be better than Dell and Houser.

He might not want to give up his Olympic roster spot. Plus, I believe he would have to clear waivers if the Sabres were able to sign him. Who knows if he clears.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I never thought I would feel this way, but I would claim Jonas Johansson if he was put on waivers again.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
#1. How did Subban finish the game last night but now be month-to-month? I wish we could have seen a skater in goalie gear for the novelty.

#2. I’m probably not watching much anymore. It wasn’t very entertaining earlier in the year with bad goaltending. See you guys when UPL is back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad