Pre-Game Talk: Sabres @ Sens Dec. 29 The Flippity Floppity Mumbo Jumbo Edition. #TradeGreening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sens have talent, Sabers have heart - doesn't heart beat talent?

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Should be a good game but I see we aren't that far off from a top 5 pick so the rest of this season is a win (lose)/win from my perspective.

Always like to see them win but a top 5 plus two early 2nd rounders this year could be very nice to help us in what has really become a rebuild. If we can get a top 6 forward or top 4 D that can come in relatively soon would be huge...might be able to have both.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012

In what way? Just don't want to lose to Buffalo?

If we can bottom out this year and grab a top end talent I believe it will be far better than showing we can fight for 9th in the Conference. ..

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
In what way? Just don't want to lose to Buffalo?

If we can bottom out this year and grab a top end talent I believe it will be far better than showing we can fight for 9th in the Conference. ..
must win if the playoffs are a target. it gets exceedingly more difficult because of the number of teams ahead of us in our division as we lose crucial games like the last one and if we lose tonight.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
must win if the playoffs are a target. it gets exceedingly more difficult because of the number of teams ahead of us in our division as we lose crucial games like the last one and if we lose tonight.

It's a must lose in order to a top 10 pick.

Karlsson2Turris*

Big night on the scoreboard. If Philly and Colorado win, and we lose, we'd be in 24th place. As well, Buffalo would be only two points behind us.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Buffalo has been pretty good lately, and if they win they are only two points behind us. This is kind of a scary game for us. The lucky teams got to play the Sabres in the early part of the schedule, when they were still historically bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad