GDT: Sabres @ Red Wings 12:30 PM EDT (5:30AM NZT) TV:NHL Network, MSG Radio:WGR550 - Light a Fire

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Would be nice if they had more than one goddamn shot this period.

What a load of shit this team sometimes is..
I mean they had holes/flaws before the deadline. After the trades they had even more. It was a fun little burst Byram gave us. But those
Flaws are still there and getting exploited right now.

Reactions: Ralonzo

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
The team is mentally weak. Game got competitive and they fell behind. No fight to get back into the game.

Story of this organization. No feeling of competitiveness.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
How disheartening... But take the back-back on Monday and Tuesday and I'll feel a bit better . Assuming we get help with some other games before then. That being said I have almost zero hope we do that. Especially since one is against Seattle.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Probably running out of steam. They dominated teams for like 7 periods straight. Unfortunately, their lackluster play throughout the year put them in a tough spot yet again.

Reactions: JLewyB

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Watching the d fall back instead of pinching while Detroit just chips the puck up the wall and out all period has been friggin infuriating
How many times do you see them shoot it in and shift change while one man forechecks.

Whose game plan is this???

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
If we had a good coach this is a playoff team.

I feel very strongly about this.

Granato is wasting players careers.

Reactions: sabremike

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
How many times do you see them shoot it in and shift change while one man forechecks.

Whose game plan is this???
At one point somebody gunned it in around the wall with literally no one entering the zone and basically gave Detroit free puck possession

The players, as a whole group, are mostly dumb, but the coaching staff is beyond inept

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
We're making the playoffs.

slow-clap-sinead.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad