Recalled/Assigned: Sabres recall/assign Danny O’Regan

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
So does this leave us with 3 recalls for the rest of the year? Or am I misunderstanding the rule

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
I hope he replaces Sobotka straight up. I'll be disappointed when it's anybody else (other than Okposo, just retire dude)

It would just be TOO HARD to re-unite O'Regan-Eichel-Rodrigues if not just for one night, wouldn't it

Reactions: irunthepeg

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I hope he replaces Sobotka straight up. I'll be disappointed when it's anybody else (other than Okposo, just retire dude)

It would just be TOO HARD to re-unite O'Regan-Eichel-Rodrigues if not just for one night, wouldn't it

Just saw this scrolling down the main forum in the latest posts. Came here just to ask if the Sabres would ever reunite the BU line haha. Would be cool to see if the chemistry still exists.

Reactions: Chainshot

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Welcome to the 2019-2020 Viktor Antipin Memorial Press Box!

Fitting to call up a valued Amerk and not even put him in the lineup again.

Then Botterill needs to be taken to task. He wasted a recall. If he cannot force Idiot Housley play the players he calls up, then don't ever call anyone up

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
I hope he asked to go back. It's already been the norm the last few years to want to stay with the Amerks.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
we wasted a recall so O'Reagan can sit in the press box?

Do you have to be legally insane to be coach or GM of this team? It is certifiably insane what they are doing!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad