Confirmed with Link: Sabres re-sign Lukas Rousek to a 2 year deal ($775K AAV, Year 1: 2-way; Year 2: 1-way), Recalled 11/2

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
It will be interesting to see the breakdown, i.e. whether the first year is a 1-way or 2-way deal.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
about zero chance Jost is back now, hope they get the PK figured out (I know Jost wasn't great either)..

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
He looked real solid when i saw him on the ice. Love to see him go another level sooner than later.

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Perfection
Yup. He's a cool player to have rostered as a flex forward. Still a year or two of potential development for a late bloomer. To me, he hints at being the type to raise his level playing with and against the big boys (smallest sample but he def flashed up here.) Wouldn't be shocked to see him just become a regular NHLer by whatever means necessary in the next 2-3 years, here or elsewhere.

He's also notable as the first non-premium prospect in a while to semi-break through to the NHL depth chart. Our F depth has come a long way if this guy is our 13/14, with 2-3 other high-end call-ups ready for looks asap.

I've been reminding myself to enjoy now what might be the most rare collection of NHL talent balanced with futures we'll see for a very long time. Doesn't mean it's all going to hit or we shouldn't fill a couple holes, but zooming out the organization is so robust at every level, even pending the draft. I'd love to see us take a stab at the old "8.5B" HF-style prospect rankings this summer, I think it would be eye-opening. Awesome time to be a supporter here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad