GDT: Sabres @ Rangers 7:30 EST - TV:MSG Radio:WBEN 930 AM

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I honestly want to see this entire coaching staff fired straight into the sun for the f***ing stupidity of the first 30 games. WHY WEREN'T THEY PLAYING LIKE THIS THOSE FIRST THIRTY GAMES DONNY YOU IDIOT???

Alcarinque

Dec 22, 2023
Rangers have such an advantage with a D man like Fox in 3 on 3 OT its very tough to beat them with him and Igor in OT. Buffalo played very good for 60 min.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
I honestly want to see this entire coaching staff fired straight into the sun for the f***ing stupidity of the first 30 games. WHY WEREN'T THEY PLAYING LIKE THIS THOSE FIRST THIRTY GAMES DONNY YOU IDIOT???
And the power play still sucks balls.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Rangers have such an advantage with a D man like Fox in 3 on 3 OT its very tough to beat them with him and Igor in OT. Buffalo played very good for 60 min.
If Buffalo had any sort of refs on their side, we probably would have won the game outright but I gotta give it to you, Rangers play a hell of a game with 8 skaters and a goalie.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Rangers' broadcast crew is slobbering all over him, but if you want to know the type of player who epitomizes the savvy veteran, 200' center with offensive skill who dominates the faceoff dot, Trochek is that guy.

Not saying go get him. Just using him as a great example of what we're missing.
Trocheck is +149 on faceoffs this season.

The best Sabre is Girgs at +8. Next best is a tie between Tuch and cozens at +1

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad