GDT: Sabres @ RANGERS | 7:00 PM ET - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Tonight is going to be Buffalo's Stanley Cup game 7. Butt already clenched.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
No excuses not to win tonight. Zero. Nill. Zéro. Nolla. Noll. Nula. Нолъ. صفر
Just no excuse NOT TO go out and destroy them. We've already started to play much better, yeah sux we lost to BOSTON, but not like we got destroyed. Regroup and make amends tonight. Keep a winning attitude in that things are going in the right direction.

And yeah, tonight might be Laf's coming out experience. Gonna predict his 1st 2 goal game. (One can hope, right?) Buffalo's PK is horrific, If I am Quinn I would be all over that with Laf on PP1, maybe eventually with Chytil if Zbad is off again.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
So yeah, Shesty against a much weaker opponent makes a TON of sense. Unless, 1uinn was just looking to "settle" for 2 out of possible 4. I would have gambled, as Georgiev would have been fine vs Buffalo, whereas Shesty could have stolen a game vs Boston.

Cruxial

Nov 2, 2007
Former Ranger Mike Donnelly scores the OT winner...for the Rangers! He was a double agent all along!!!

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
So yeah, Shesty against a much weaker opponent makes a TON of sense. Unless, 1uinn was just looking to "settle" for 2 out of possible 4. I would have gambled, as Georgiev would have been fine vs Buffalo, whereas Shesty could have stolen a game vs Boston.
Georgie was not at all to blame for sunday

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I would do Michelle even with a half a face. Not sure if she has teeth, but I think I would take that chance.
monster-mouth.jpg

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Yeah Valley, that "chance to steal a game" would have been last game. Tonight, he had "better beat" a team we should beat. Otherwise................top 8 pick anyone? I dont want it.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Hey hey Ed! Are you one of "those" Ranger fans that actually want him? Would quickly dissipate our farm system/team AND deplete a ton of cash that we would have spent for re-signing necessary players. Oh well, to each his own.
We have a nearly unparalleled pool of young talent, we would be crazy not to at least inquire!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
So, with Zbad not scoring, and Buch kind of slumping and NOT being a force like earlier, shouldnt Laf BE looking to be the shooter a little more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad