Post-Game Talk: Sabres @ Rangers | 1/25/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
lol Brassard is such a stat-padder, 5 points in one game. Does this guy ever score meaningful points? Five points against Buffalo no less. I'll be impressed when he scores 5 against Chicago!!!!111

*Bob Richards*

Looked really bad at one point but they figured it out anyway. I'll take it. Hopefully the time off will do them some good.

How about that 5 point night for Brass?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
McIlrath played a legitimately incredible game today.

He was on the ice for only 28% of available 5v5 time. Yet, despite that, managed to be on the ice for 41% of Rangers shot attempts, and only 18% of Sabres shot attempts.

That's... really ****ing good.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

He was on the ice for only 28% of available 5v5 time. Yet, despite that, managed to be on the ice for 41% of Rangers shot attempts, and only 18% of Sabres shot attempts.

Good enough to be benched for another month.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Too good for our coaches apparently.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

If you don't mind, I'm stealing this stat for the post-game :laugh:

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess

Can't be trusted defensively, 100 percent ozone starts. I see his future

File:Splinter.jpg

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Brassgod. <3

Zucc. <3

JT Miller.<3

McIlrath. <3

Question: is Kreider the worst player on the entire team when receiving a pass at the hashmarks during an attempted breakout? Every single time, the team is pinned down low, the D win the puck finally and move it up to Kreider on the hashmarks who almost ALWAYS gives it away to the pointman or tries to go back down low with it and loses it that way. I swear, he's incapable of moving the puck effectively in that situation and it leads to a lot of problems defensively. If it's Nash in that spot, the puck almost always gets out.

Klein was completely brutal tonight. He's looked very poor for a stretch here now.

This 4th line of Paille-Moore-Glass has got to be the worst 4th line I've seen this team dress in a while. Imagine how Dom Moore feels, just 2 seasons ago he had Brian Boyle and Dorsett/Carcillo. They literally get pinned in our zone every single shift...even when they start in the OZ. Come on. AV can't keep them together. No way. One of Glass/Paille has to sit.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
lol Brassard is such a stat-padder, 5 points in one game. Does this guy ever score meaningful points? Five points against Buffalo no less. I'll be impressed when he scores 5 against Chicago!!!!111

^ This

Anyway, this was a fun one. When I saw Zucc's reaction, it made me smile because it's still a game.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

Yeah but did he make an erroneously poor pinch and proceed to blow his net front coverage leading to two goals against? Or does he score a PP point once in a blue moon? Or is he the mightiest ****in warrior in all of Asgard? No? To the press box he goes.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

What was his final TOI?

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York

What's crazy is that if Nash had the exact game Brassard had tonight, multiple people on here would be saying that 100% seriously about him. :help:

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Loved McI's game. He really needs to stay in the lineup. Rotate if you have to.

Aside of the 4th line being a complete dumpster fire, and our coach's desire to pair G and Staal with that fire, it was a solid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad