Podcast (Audio) Sabres Prospects Video Blog, Baker's Bunker

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
loves his work, love him with marty and duffer

alone

Ive heard shopping lists being read with more enthusiasm, especially when he gets deep into the prospect pool and starts with the 'prospect a played here, good game, prospect b here, average game not a lot of ice"

overall id rather have dry than nothing, but just my 2 cents of constructive

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
loves his work, love him with marty and duffer

alone

Ive heard shopping lists being read with more enthusiasm, especially when he gets deep into the prospect pool and starts with the 'prospect a played here, good game, prospect b here, average game not a lot of ice"

overall id rather have dry than nothing, but just my 2 cents of constructive

I don't consider myself a prospect geek, but that is probably his audience. I don't have any issue listening to him.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Baker always gives quality takes, but what sets him apart, and something I envy, it isn’t just the raw hockey knowledge.

You never hear him trash a player. He’s always got positives to say. I strive to be more like that, even on guys like Olofsson.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Did not expect Baker to be pro Kane signing. I get it from a let my prospects cook perspective…but that’s about the only side of the conversation I’ve ever understood. Bringing up leadership and past successes…I think you could have found a guy who does that not coming off major surgery at that age who knows where the defensive zone is located.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad