Sabres Prospects game draws nearly 9,000

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
What a ****** bag that Walsh guy is...I never heard of him until now....

Anyways, way to go Sabres Fans !!! Even with the worst team in the league, Hockey Heaven is still out in full force showing why Buffalo is the #1 hockey town in America !

Ohhhhhh Yaaaaaaaa !!!!!

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BuffaloSabres

Here's what opening faceoff looked like tonight.. Thank you #Sabres fans for the support! #SabresDevCamp

Bso7aw4CEAA15df.png:large

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
This is impressive. We should be proud, as a fanbase, that a scrimmage containing maybe five current NHLers can fill half the arena.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
This is impressive. We should be proud, as a fanbase, that a scrimmage containing maybe five current NHLers can fill half the arena.

Either you don't like our scouting staff or you have no faith in our former or current draft management team to say maybe 5 NHLers.
There were 40 prospects here, more than 5 were 1st and 2nd round picks, and you believe that maybe 5 make it.

That actually says a great deal. I don't know if your correct or not, but if 5 or less make the NHL, I'd be pretty shocked and would have to call the 2012 to 2014 draft era as well as the trades in that time frame in Buffalo a complete bust and mess.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Either you don't like our scouting staff or you have no faith in our former or current draft management team to say maybe 5 NHLers.
There were 40 prospects here, more than 5 were 1st and 2nd round picks, and you believe that maybe 5 make it.

That actually says a great deal. I don't know if your correct or not, but if 5 or less make the NHL, I'd be pretty shocked and would have to call the 2012 to 2014 draft era as well as the trades in that time frame in Buffalo a complete bust and mess.

He said current NHL players. I'm guessing Risto, Reinhart, Girgs, Grigs, Zadorov.

I imagine he believes that others will mature into NHL roles.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan

...he said five current NHLers.

Pysyk, Girgensons, Risto-ish, Zadorov-ish, Reinhart-ish, Grigorenko-ish.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
He said current NHL players. I'm guessing Risto, Reinhart, Girgs, Grigs, Zadorov.

I imagine he believes that others will mature into NHL roles.

...he said five current NHLers.

Pysyk, Girgensons, Risto-ish, Zadorov-ish, Reinhart-ish, Grigorenko-ish.

LOL, ooops, just now getting my first cup of java. I'll be sure to wipe the blur out of the eyes before responding next time, sorry jbuds......:p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad