TBN: Sabres planning experiment to make sure their fans get first chance at tickets

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
And for all the crap I and others (more vocally) give you on some of your views, I appreciate your commitment to seasons / attendance. I'm not local to WNY, but will let you know if I'm ever attending a game at KBC / possibly meet in person.

Thanks. I'm a hardcore Sabres fan. Probably not in a healthy way. LOL. Not sure if I missed one game last year, counting live or on TV. I make it to about 15 games in person, and frankly, getting out of Toronto and spending half a day (my usual routine) in Buffalo gives me a lot of happiness. Even when they were gawd awful, it was a fun day. I also do not look to make money on my seasons (you couldn't any way for the last decade) with goal break even and paying my $60 x 15 or $900 for the games I attend. In my mind, that's fair. Leafs fans are idiots. I hate being around them, to be honest. I split seasons with a friend and grabbed Saturday, March 30, which I will likely attend. Weekend games are way easier. That game will be a zoo with Leafs fans. Instead of just Southern Ontario, you will have loads of people with money from Toronto itself. I bet hotel rates are already up.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
This will just mean Leafs fans will pay more from an in-between, which I am OK with. A little pocket money for my peeps in 716.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
This will just mean Leafs fans will pay more from an in-between, which I am OK with. A little pocket money for my peeps in 716.

No, it won't. The box office price is pretty much maxed out by Sabres. I already bought presales on top of regular seasons. The price is goosed for the two Leafs games

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
they should hire actors aka sabres fans and ‘sell’ them the tickets instead of letting leaf’s fans buy them. pretty sure that’s what the experiment is

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00